• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2013 Infiniti G Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $43,896 - $47,005.

Invoice N/A

10/7.7

Based on 257 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great driving car

By on Thursday, January 02, 2014

Reason: driver seat too tight

Pros: "style and fun to drive"

Cons: "small seats, little storage"

"I loved the Infiniti for driving & style. The driver seat ended up being to small for me - tight in the thighs and legs. The bolsters are adjustable, but I could not get wide enough to be comfortable. There is very little storage in the driver's compartment - but it is a sports car not a mini van.. So, take a long test drive and ensure the driver seat fits you well."

Best Car I Ever Owned

By on Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pros: "6 speed manual and I still love shifting it."

Cons: "nothing"

"I previously owned a G35 which I bought new. It was a very good car so I traded it in for a new 2008 g37s. I now have 115,000 miles on it and it is in perfect condition. I just had my 40th oil change and the service manager at the new dealership, (I just moved to Virginia) was amazed that this car still has the original brakes and clutch. The only thing I replaced on this car was the battery and tires. THAT's IT! Oh yea, I just had a new set of spark plugs, not that it needed them but because the service manager said it should have them. The car runs and rides like the day I picked it up back in late 2007."

Elegance and power

By on Friday, December 06, 2013

Pros: "Fun and safe to drive and very stylish"

"I have this car for two weeks now and what a pleasure driving it and feeling that power while enjoying the beautiful style, sound. This is my first car of this level of performance and it met fully all mu expectations...It feels great driving and looking at it in my driveway..such a beautiful car...very stylish..."

wonderful hotrod

By on Thursday, December 05, 2013

Pros: "fun, fast, comfortable and classy"

Cons: "radio/nav controls are a little busy"

"we have an 08 G37s coupe and to date it's probably one of the finest cars we've owned. When compared to the C5 Corvette we have, it's just as quick, handles just as well(on the street or autocrossing) but it's MUCH more classy and refined. The leather is great and the paint is nearly flawless even with the pearl clear. The ONLY drawback to it is the audio/nav controls are hard to remember and fiddle with when you're on a long haul. Best thing to do is have your nav set and radio playing before you leave!! The only way we'll sell this is possibly to move up to an Audi A8"

last great sports sedan with hydraulic steering

By on Friday, November 22, 2013

Pros: "driving dynamics and steering is best in a sedan"

Cons: "gas mileage, firm ride, sudden clutch takeup"

"I have a 2012 G37S 6MT for the last 2 years after owning a bmw335i(e90). This car was 10k cheaper and offers all the driving dynamics of the BMW, far better reliability, a little less engine, but the quick ratio sports model steering has better feel than even the BMW e90. the G37S also has limited slip differential and the quick ratio steering not on the other G37 models. Mileage has been about what its rated 17/25, which is a little low for this class. At the buy price(38k) it was a steal, best value out there in a RWD sports sedan. AWD version didn't handle or steer as well, not the same car. Reliability has been stellar, no issues at all, a great relief from my 335i. Manual shifter started out a bit notchy, but improved considerably with miles/use, now its very good. the sudden clutch takeup could be an issue for some people, especially stopped on hills, but I have gotten used to it. Power is excellent, cant imagine needing more. Seats are very good, but not as good as my BMW seats on long drives. The ride of the sport version is firm, but this is a compromise to that great steering feel. the exhaust note is great, its the same for coupe and sedan now, a nice throaty sound that makes you want to roll the windows down. If you want a luxury car, a lexus or BMW or audi might suit better, but if you want a sports car with 4 doors, this is the car. This car prefers 93 octane, engine runs smoother and quieter, but 91 is OK. Do not use 89 or lower... My recommendations here are for a true sports sedan. Today(2014) cars are being built with softer suspensions and numb electric steering, all of them, BMW's, infiniti Q50, audis, lexus, merc, all of them are soft and somewhat numb steering. If you want the last great hydraulic steering rack in a sedan that car and driver magazine calls "porschelike" in steering feel, this is it. And yes the G37S, not the G37x or base G37 has the great steering."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25