• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2013 Infiniti G Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $52,245 - $56,002.

Invoice N/A

10/7.7

Based on 292 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

2012 G37x w/ Premium Package

By on Monday, July 16, 2012

Pros: "engine power, value, fit and finish, overall ride"

Cons: "storage, cup holders, MPGs"

"I've been driving this car for about 2 months and absolutely love it. It gets off the line quick when you need it, but also glides smoothly down the road. Fit and finish on the interior is great. Seats are comfortable. Bose radio sounds great and has a nice interface. Improvement wise, they could have added some more storage options such as an area to keep change. Glove box is pretty small and cup holders are okay. It would be nice to get a little better MPGs, but I'll sacrifice that for the powerful engine. Overall, minor complaints, but very impressed with the car."

Best car ever!

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, gorgeous inside and out"

Cons: "small cup holders, gas mileage"

"I absolutely love this car. It drives great and it looks great too! There are some things I would change: front cup holders (they cannot accomodate two larger drinks), cupholders in back (can only accomodate a "can"), and gas mileage (I get about 20 miles to the gallon). Other than those few things I absolutely love my car!!!"

Do your homework

By on Monday, November 15, 2010

"I have been ogling this car for years waiting for my old Acura to finally die so I could buy new. An accident took care of that and after driving Audi and several others,purchased the Infiniti. Unfortunately this car is horrible. The shifts through the lower gears - both up and down- is rough sometimes jerking the car (and passengers) with it. Two times the engine violently jerked with the engine racing for no apparent reason. Dealer says "torque" which doesn't make sense to me. My Acura was notably better, smoother. I wish there was a return policy because I would return it immediately. Dislike the car so much I am considering selling it and taking the loss."

A fine piece of engineering! Love this car!

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pros: "Most affordable value in a luxury car."

Cons: "Takes premium gas."

"I recommend Infinity's to all my friends! This is my second one. The first was an I-30 that I traded after 10 years and >254,000 miles. Little maintenance and few repairs needed and the dealer always had the best prices for any work needed. Free loaner car when they needed to keep the car for repairs and always the right quality parts and serviced by well trained professionals! They are difficult to beat!"

Don't Have Issue With Fuel Economy

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "Very good value for the luxury and performance."

Cons: "Some may find the ride a bit harsh on rough roads."

"I purchased my 2012 G37 with 12,500 miles, Certified Pre-Owned. Traded in my 2003 Honda S2000, so I am very impressed with the luxury features, roominess and comfort. I was ready to be disappointed with performance and fuel economy: The S2000 did 0-60 in 5.6 sec, 25 mpg city, 30 mpg hwy (actual numbers) and handled like a MUCH more expensive sports car. Well, I am really happy now. While I haven't timed it yet, the G37 feels just as quick as the S2000 and I'm getting 23.2 mpg on my 10-mile, stop & go commute. Of course, handling is not like the track-ready S2000, but it is very precise, with good feel and stability for a car this size. I really like the way the engine sounds. Added KN intakes and filters, which made it sound even better and improved fuel economy by .5 mpg. Well worth $280. Bose premium sound system is awesome."