• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2013 Infiniti G Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,384 - $37,981.

Invoice N/A

10/7.7

Based on 277 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Best all around value

By on Thursday, March 05, 2009

"I have had this car for 18 months and have never had any issue with it. In the tradition of Nissan -- the infinity provide by far the best value/performance/cost ratio of any thing I looked at. BMW/Audi/Mercedes/Lexus/Acura all fine vehicles but the amount of value I have gotten with the Infinity for the price point it carries is exceptional. Acceleration, braking and handling are the best I have ever experienced short of a high performance sports car. The two most common objections are trunk space and gas mileage. I can fit two sets of clubs in the trunk and thats all I need and the gas mileage combined city/highway in the 20,000 miles i have driven is about 21 MPG which is quite acceptable for a car with all the power you need in every situation. I live in AZ and speed limits are 75MPH while you have to drive 80+ to keep from getting run over. At 80 MPH this car is begging to be taken off the tether and the run up from 80 to 100 is exhilaratingly quick. At the same time the brakes are so good you can put a bruise on your chest from the seat belt restriction if you really throw the binders on. The Nissan/Infinity engineers have hit the perfect blend once again-- I predict there will be BMW converts by the thousands as time goes on."

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

By on Thursday, January 24, 2008

"I have had this car for about 6 months and have put 11000 miles on it. I have had everything from Mustangs Cobras to Corvettes to Hondas and so on. This car is a superior all around drive. It is classy yet sporty. It is quick, yet stops on a dime. It is worth every penny. I can't say enough about the engineering and design. Buy one. I can't wait to get my next one."

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"I have owned this vehicle for 5 months and so far it has been my best car purchase to date. Pros: great engine, brakes, Nav, handling cons: no back-up camera or park assist"

We love this car!

By on Wednesday, January 09, 2008

"Great car! Very fast! Room for our toddlers too."

Great car!

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2008

"Like most I looked at all the other cars but I kept coming back to this one! I even drove the 5 series BMW-15K more for less car. I drives great in bad weather too! I have had a couple of the issues noted, but the dealer fixed them with a smile while I had a loaner...what more could you ask for? A problem comes up-they fix it at no charge. We had an overheating issue and the dealer not only replaced the raditor but the AC as well (seems that they are contected)-What other car company would make sure that the problem is fixed like that? This is my third Infiniti and I will be back for another one when the time cones. PS: The car is a blast to drive-I used to be a police office and I have not had this much power since my 1973 Supercharged Polara (I know-they did not "handle", but it sure flew :)"