• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2013 Infiniti G Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $40,581 - $43,508.

Invoice N/A

10/7.7

Based on 284 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Great Ride

By on Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Amazing car for the price. Had a Lexus IS 300 prior and this blows that out of the water. No power loss on big steap hills and great on long road trips. I have sat in the drivers seat for 12 hours and was perfectly fine. My kids fit GREAT in the back seat and adults do alright back there too. AWD works like a champ in the rain and snow."

G35 AWD 2007

By on Monday, January 25, 2010

"Great Car. Gets around in the snow and bad weather better than any car I have owned. I also own a Tahoe 4x4."

Great car for the money!

By on Friday, December 04, 2009

"Traded in a 2001 Lincoln LS that rode great but had a lot of problems. Purchased my G35 in May of 2008 used with 25,000 miles.The car runs great, has plenty of power and hugs the road extremely well. I LOVE driving this car. Though not as comfortable as the LS, I'll sacrafice that for the sporty ride any day."

great value

By on Friday, November 20, 2009

"I was looking for an upscale sedan for around $35K. I test drove the BMW 328 and the Lexus IS250. They were nice, but didn't wow me when I pressed the gas pedal. In the same price range, but with a more powerful engine, I tested the Infiniti G35. Now this was a thrill to drive! I get more power than the much more expensive BMW 335 or the Lexus IS350, but at the price of the entry-level BMW and Lexus models. (I didn't try an Acura or Audi because I didn't like the styling of their offerings in my price range.) I've had the G35 for more than two years now, and it's a blast to drive. I got the sport model because I like the tighter suspension. With the 307 HP engine that will take me from 0 to 60 in 5.4 seconds, it's a sports car that seats four and doesn't scream midlife crisis. The Infiniti brand doesn't (yet) have the cachet of the German cars, but it beats them all in terms of bang for buck. Do yourself a favor and at least test drive the G35--now the G37--before making a decision to buy or lease a car in the mid-$30K price range."

Great Great car!

By on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"if you want comfort, speed and relaibillty this is definetely the car. i just wish it held its value a little bit more"