2012 Infiniti G

Based on 279 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

I LOVE this car!

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "classy, fun to drive, very low maintenance, fast"

Cons: "gas mieage"

"I've had it 6 1/2 years and I still love it! There is only one downside: it gets terrible gas mileage. But that's the only negative thing I can say about this car."

By far, greatest sedan I've owned!

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pros: "Great perfomance, with looks to match"

Cons: "Bose premium sound a must!"

"Ultimate combination of nimble handling and acceleration. Definitely has the looks you want in a performance sedan. Reliability never a question. If your in the secondary market & can find a one owner with low miles- I'd go all in!!!"

Attractive, plenty of power

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "Nice looking, powerful, well appointed car"

Cons: "Rough transmission, hollow sound to the back doors"

"The car is appointed nicely, it has more than sufficient power, comfortable seating, a/c and stereo controls within easy reach. The satellite radio reception is poor at times for no apparent reason. I do not like the transmission and how it shifts especially at low speeds as when in traffic, slowing down and then accelerating. I have driven newer models of this car and the transmissions were quite different (smoother) so Infiniti must have realized the roughness. My dislike of the transmission may be the rear wheel drive aspect of the car but it will be the reason I trade in this car."

This is a review for 2010 G37 convertible.

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great interior"

Cons: "Poor convertible roof mechanics, lacks sensors"

"Straight to the point: Great driving experience, interior features, sound system. But, Issue with this car: the convertible feature is very delicate. My experience dictates that once the roof starts giving any kind of trouble (and chances are it will, multiple customers reporting issues), there is very little a user or the company can do. I am struggling with multiple roof issues for past 2 years, including rattling noise (now it makes noise even driving on interstates with perfect roads), irritating alarms, false coding on the sensors, timing disturbances of the motor mechanics etc. Its literally one after another. My car is at the dealership for these issues 1-2 times a month, no one seems to understand the problem, and blame game continues. . Contacted DOM service, and Infiniti consumer affairs, no real success. Seems like its a new technology for Infiniti and needs significant improvements. This car has lots of great features, but this mind boggling issue pretty much downplays anything fun this car can boast of. Improvement in this aspect is the key for future success of this car. Everything else is manageable, but just for the sake of mentioning: You will also notice that a car of this value lacks few features like remote start, side blinkers etc. Also the trunk space is the center of all jokes in the car world once the top is down. And it lacks a very crucial feature: the trunk doesn't have any sensor to inform the user if there is something in the trunk and that one should not attempt to operate the roof in this situation."

So reliable and fun to drive!

By on Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, low maintenance needs, fun to drive"

Cons: "None, great car"

"I bought my G35X with 26k miles certified to 100k miles. It has had ZERO issues, so reliable and easy, just get in and drive! Handles great in the snow. It's a sporty drive, this is not your grandpa's car so if you want that kind of experience, the G35x would not be for you. Have really loved this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti G near Honolulu. See local deals