2011 Infiniti G

Based on 332 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Excellent car. No issues

By on Sunday, September 15, 2013

"Wonderful car. The ONLY downside is that you can not modify the stereo. Make sure you buy exactly what you want stereo wise because you will have NO options for the aftermarket."

2012 G37x - Great Handling and Value

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pros: "acceleration, handling, elegance and value"

Cons: "audio controls, storage space"

"I purchased this car used (just under a year old). The performance, acceleration and handling sold me. It's also very elegant with its throaty exhaust note. The aluminum hood is easily dented, so take care when closing. Interior is refined, but audio controls on the steering wheel don't offer the option of scrolling through the XM channels. Also, very short on storage space, including a very small glove box. Overall, I'm really happy with this car. Since it's high-performance, don't expect great gas mileage. I average around 22 mpg."

By far, greatest sedan I've owned!

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pros: "Great perfomance, with looks to match"

Cons: "Bose premium sound a must!"

"Ultimate combination of nimble handling and acceleration. Definitely has the looks you want in a performance sedan. Reliability never a question. If your in the secondary market & can find a one owner with low miles- I'd go all in!!!"

Bought for the performance features

By on Monday, February 18, 2013

Pros: "performance, drivability, acceleration"

Cons: "interior storage space limited, center console"

"First, I love the acceleration and driving feel from the 2013 G37xS. Gas mileage has been around 23 mpg on average, which is acceptable for this type of performance. The car handles great, even in the snow. I like the rear-wheel drive feel with the assurance of AWD when needed. My complaints about this vehicle are related to the interior. The center console is hard to access when the huge cover lifts up. Trying to get your right hand in their is difficult since the cover sticking up gets in the way. Inifiniti needs to look at redesigning this!! Interior storage space needs to be improved, there is very little space to put/store things. While the sport seats offer more bolstering, the seat/thigh bolstering is a little too aggressive for my taste. Even when fully open, the thigh bolstering digs into my left thigh and gets annoying after about 30 minutes. There is no hard drive music storage on the 2013, I am not sure why they discontinued that feature, I guess iphones and ipods made it less desirable. The steering wheel controls should have included some buttons for the climate control. Overall, if you want a fun, performance car and are willing to give up some interior features, this would be a great purchase. I feel Infiniti could improve a couple things on the interior to make it an overall '10' rating. I would not probably buy another one unless the interior was revamped as I spend over 3 hours a day driving and get very frustrated with the interior short comings."

Great entry level sport sedan

By on Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pros: "I paid Invoice plus $500, really fun to drive"

Cons: "Just wished the fuel economy was better"

"Cant wait for the 2014 so i can trade this one in for it..... enjoyed everyday of this car since i purchased it on 12/31/2006 as a 2007 model year car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti G near Honolulu. See local deals