2011 Infiniti G

Based on 302 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Luv this car

By on Saturday, April 04, 2015

"2nd Infiniti for me. What sold me was how tight the car remains after 99,000 miles. A few minor issues. Tmps needed replacement."

Have had problem after problem with convertible

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Repairs expensive and top repairs were multiple"

"Have spent 7,000+ on convertable top, including new motor for top, new module for trunk locking mechanism and leaks."

Best bang for the buck in luxury sport segment.

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "Value, reliability, power, handling"

Cons: "Mileage, clear coat too thin"

"I regularly drive two of these cars, 6MT S coupe is mine and my wife has AWD auto sedan. The cars are very solid, extremely reliable, engines are bulletproof and will run into 300,000k and more. The value of what you get for the money cannot be beat but they do have some minor issues. 6MT is a little on the rough side as far as manuals go, especially 1st to 2nd but you get used to it. 5AT and 7AT need their software updated at the dealer as early versions seem to shift a little too much. I don't like OEM tires and brake pads, there's much better ones available for less $. Some interior panels will peel or scratch but they are very cheap to replace, I bought steering wheel bezel that started to peel for $17 and paid $50 to put it in. That was literally all of the issues with the car. 6MT will need new clutch around 80k or up to 120k if you are not a newb. I reccomend replacing stock bushings with polyurethane although it's not necessary and might cost around $500. Bottom line, if you want a reliable car that will run forever and has good power and handling and don't mind around 20mpg on average, this is the best car in that category. Or you can get a BMW and become a frequent visitor to the dealer while paying $$$$$$ for new parts on a monthly basis, it's up to you."

Very good car

By on Sunday, March 01, 2015

"The engine is extremely fast & smooth technology is great not real good on mileage but it's worth it"

Fun ride.

By on Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pros: "Power to spare. Excellent handling."

Cons: "Battery life, overall mileage of 22"

"I have owned the G37XS Anniversary Edition for almost 5 years and even after a bad day at the office I still come home smiling every night after the driving this car. The front seats are very comfortable and at my size (5'10", 190 lbs) it is a perfect fit, but might be a tight squeeze for people much taller than 6'. Fit and finish are excellent. Good sound system and navigation. Handles well in all conditions, snow included. Only problems with the car have been 3 battery replacements and somehow I wore out the brakes at 75k miles. I recently had the car in for service after which the dealer called me repeatedly to trade it in - I had to explain that I'm not giving it up. Driving this car puts a smile on my face."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti G near Honolulu. See local deals