2011 Infiniti G

Based on 284 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Pretty good!

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Fast, Reliable, great sound system, comfortable"

Cons: "Rattles, Bad paint, not as much technology"

"I got this car for my 17th birthday with 30,000 miles on it. So far, I have loved it and there are only a couple things to complain about. First, let me start off by saying the sound system is phenomenal. The BOSE system sounds amazing. However, if you are easily annoyed by rattles, this car might not be for you. There are several rattles that I can't seem to fix. My other major complaint is about the quality of the paint. After 60,000 miles, the paint is completely chipping off of both bumpers. Other than that, this is an awesome car!"

In control driving!

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Great quality- fun to drive."

Cons: "Manual transmission in slow traffic"

"Great fun to drive once you master the very difficult manual transmission.....it takes awhile, very stiff clutch, but is worth it once you master it. Love this car!"

Great car if you like the sport suspension

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

Pros: "decent gas mileage around 22-23 ..fun to drive"

Cons: "loud road noise, bluetooth is not great.."

"This is my 5th Infiniti in the last 30 years. Infinitis are very reliable. My last car was an I 30 and had all the bells and whistles. I never changed a headlamp or light bulb in the 10 years of ownership. I was never stranded..just regular maintenance and zoom zoom. I decided to buy the new G37 just because I wanted something new. I test drove several editions of the G-37.. I decided on the G37S for its classy sporty look. After 6 months I wished I had not selected the Sports edition just because of the ride..I was so used to that luxury feel. This car is great but with low profile tires and suspension, I wished I had chosen the basic model. Another thing...the brakes squeal in the morning... after a few pumps they are fine, but it can be somewhat embarrassing when you buy a 40K car and the brakes squeal. I hope there is a fix down the road. I am told it is known issue, although I have never had that problem with previous Infiniti cars."

You won't be disappointed in this car!

By on Monday, September 01, 2014

Email me for more pictures

"I am selling my 2013 Infiniti G37X Sedan (29,300 miles) that I just bought this February. You will not find a cleaner or more loaded G37 out there. I am looking to get $24,995 for this awesome condition G37X. You will not be disappointed in this car. Engine size: 3.7-liter DOHC 24-Valve V6 Engine, Aluminum-alloy block and heads MPG: up to 18 city / 26 highway Horsepower: 330 HP@7000rpm Transmission:7-speed Automatic w/manual shift mode-inc:downshift rev-matching, drive sport(DS) mode w/adaptive shift control(ASC); Driver-adaptive learning algorithm senses driving style and adjusts antomatic shifting accordingly; Manual shift mode offers sequentially selectable manual gearshifts and downshift rev matching (DRM) 0-60miles:5.2 seconds Package:Premium Package+Sports Package Moonroof Infiniti Studio on Wheels® by Bose® Rear Sonar System Driver's Audio Stage Dual occupant memory Power tilt and telescopic steering column Please contact me if interested via email or text. Thanks!"

Email me for more pictures

Fun to drive.

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Great acceleration and fun to drive."

Cons: "Not a lot of space in back seat."

"Nice car, but depreciates too quickly"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti G near Honolulu. See local deals