2010 Infiniti G

Based on 287 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Excellent Engine, terrible interior trim quality

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "Acceleration, driving dynamics"

Cons: "Interior falling apart, gas used"

"Bought Brand new. This is a awesome car, the engine is the best in the segment of entry luxury for that year, its driving dinamics are very good and it still looks current after 6 years. But the quality of the interior materials is terrible. I take very good care of my infi. and the interior is falling apart. This is a 50% garaged car and I already had to replace the leather in the driver seat because it was tearing, the control bottoms legends are fading,most of the trim inside shows a wear and tear not acceptable for a car this price and to top it off the dashboard is cracking showing lines all over and melting in some sections.I love the car but I'm dissapointed for the cheap material used inside.."

Sleek Luxury on Steroids

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"I was attracted to the Infiniti G37x coupe, because of its stellar reviews, not only as a trouble-free luxury car, but also as a powerful sports coupe with plenty of "juice" under the hood. I haven't been disappointed with the performance, to say the very least. Infiniti, to its credit, continues to preserve its classic sleek body style, and link it with a proven, time-tested power train. Together with luxury interior features, and a very reasonable price, it's a bargain compared to other comparable luxury coupes. Unlike my experience with two other "luxury" models I've owned, everything on my car works flawlessly!"

Great Value - Fun Driving

By on Thursday, October 09, 2014

"This car has power and good looks and is fun and comfortable to drive. Have not had a single issue with the car. Would like to see oil change intervals exceed the 3750 recommended for this car."

Pretty good!

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Fast, Reliable, great sound system, comfortable"

Cons: "Rattles, Bad paint, not as much technology"

"I got this car for my 17th birthday with 30,000 miles on it. So far, I have loved it and there are only a couple things to complain about. First, let me start off by saying the sound system is phenomenal. The BOSE system sounds amazing. However, if you are easily annoyed by rattles, this car might not be for you. There are several rattles that I can't seem to fix. My other major complaint is about the quality of the paint. After 60,000 miles, the paint is completely chipping off of both bumpers. Other than that, this is an awesome car!"

In control driving!

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Great quality- fun to drive."

Cons: "Manual transmission in slow traffic"

"Great fun to drive once you master the very difficult manual transmission.....it takes awhile, very stiff clutch, but is worth it once you master it. Love this car!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti G near Honolulu. See local deals