2008 Infiniti G

Based on 298 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Fun ride.

By on Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pros: "Power to spare. Excellent handling."

Cons: "Battery life, overall mileage of 22"

"I have owned the G37XS Anniversary Edition for almost 5 years and even after a bad day at the office I still come home smiling every night after the driving this car. The front seats are very comfortable and at my size (5'10", 190 lbs) it is a perfect fit, but might be a tight squeeze for people much taller than 6'. Fit and finish are excellent. Good sound system and navigation. Handles well in all conditions, snow included. Only problems with the car have been 3 battery replacements and somehow I wore out the brakes at 75k miles. I recently had the car in for service after which the dealer called me repeatedly to trade it in - I had to explain that I'm not giving it up. Driving this car puts a smile on my face."

I LOVE this car!

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, very sexy looking too!"

Cons: "I've gotten two speeding tickets already..."

"When I was ready for a new car, I had no idea this would be my choice. My prior car was a Maxima so I was used to comfort and performance. But--I was trying to be frugal so I started looking at VWs because they had always been good, safe bets. (I had previously owned 2 of them) However, when my salesman talked me into trying out this G25x I was nonplussed. BUT---when I drove the car, all I could say was "Mama gotta new boyfriend!". I have had the car 6 months and it is a joy every time I get in to drive it. I highly recommend it. I have the car of my dreams with every option I could want for a very reasonable price!"

You get what you pay for!

By on Monday, February 09, 2015

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, comfortable ride"

Cons: "small cup holders"

"This is the best vehicle I have owned. Performs like a dream. For the low cost of this vehicle, it is well-worth what you pay."

I love with this car!!!!

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable, fun to drive"

Cons: "1 drawback, no rm in trunk with top down.who cares"

"Living in NH I was a little concerned about winter driving. Grew up driving RWD with studded tires. This has sport 19 in. staggered tires. Can not purchase studded tires for this size, so went with std. winter tire. I am more than happy with winter performance. Very happy I made this purchase. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another."

Best in Category

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"Most fun to drive in its category. It's dependable and good looking. Premium touches everywhere. More power and control than its competitors and costs less than the washed-up German manufacturers. If you care more about style, power and value than the logo on your front hood or grill, this is the car for you. P.S. Despite its size, you can still put two golf bags and two suitcases in the trunk for a weekend trip."

Love it!

By on Thursday, January 08, 2015

Pros: "Looks, speed, traction, comfortable"

Cons: "Battery, gas mileage, no heated steering wheel"

"The only issue I have ever had was with the battery - it has gone bad three times in six+ years through no fault of my own. The gas mileage lacks somewhat (~20 MPG all in), but what a ride! Highly recommend!"

best car I ever had

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

"Great car. No complaints. Very happy driver."

This is the Best Car i have ever had

By on Sunday, November 09, 2014

Pros: "preformance, comfort, quality"

"I will buy another infinity if & when this one plays out. I get sooooo many compliments on this car. It looks like its going 100 m.p.h. standing still. Very quiet & comfortable. I have owned 3 Nissans & liked them , but the infinity is so much more superior in finish & quality!!! I bought it used ( have always bought new ) but it was love at first site!"

This is the Best Car i have ever had

By on Sunday, November 09, 2014

Pros: "preformance, comfort, quality"

Best sedan I have had

By on Friday, November 07, 2014

Pros: "great engine and handling"

Cons: "trunk and seats"

"Trunk capacity is small and access is awkward. Seats are not the greatest; seem somewhat hard and passive."

Awesome Car, Love it.

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pros: "Got great deel, feel like a teen driving again."

Cons: "Tires are 19" to big for studded tires."

"Love my G37 Convertible!! Drives like a dream, and looks great with top up or down. Sounds sporty and has great lines. Very comfortable. Heated/A/C seats nice to have in NE. Haven't had RW drive for years, will have to get used to it driving this winter. Car has great pickup, plenty of power. Sound system can't be beat. Love it."

Excellent Engine, terrible interior trim quality

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "Acceleration, driving dynamics"

Cons: "Interior falling apart, gas used"

"Bought Brand new. This is a awesome car, the engine is the best in the segment of entry luxury for that year, its driving dinamics are very good and it still looks current after 6 years. But the quality of the interior materials is terrible. I take very good care of my infi. and the interior is falling apart. This is a 50% garaged car and I already had to replace the leather in the driver seat because it was tearing, the control bottoms legends are fading,most of the trim inside shows a wear and tear not acceptable for a car this price and to top it off the dashboard is cracking showing lines all over and melting in some sections.I love the car but I'm dissapointed for the cheap material used inside.."

Sleek Luxury on Steroids

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"I was attracted to the Infiniti G37x coupe, because of its stellar reviews, not only as a trouble-free luxury car, but also as a powerful sports coupe with plenty of "juice" under the hood. I haven't been disappointed with the performance, to say the very least. Infiniti, to its credit, continues to preserve its classic sleek body style, and link it with a proven, time-tested power train. Together with luxury interior features, and a very reasonable price, it's a bargain compared to other comparable luxury coupes. Unlike my experience with two other "luxury" models I've owned, everything on my car works flawlessly!"

Great Value - Fun Driving

By on Thursday, October 09, 2014

"This car has power and good looks and is fun and comfortable to drive. Have not had a single issue with the car. Would like to see oil change intervals exceed the 3750 recommended for this car."

Pretty good!

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Fast, Reliable, great sound system, comfortable"

Cons: "Rattles, Bad paint, not as much technology"

"I got this car for my 17th birthday with 30,000 miles on it. So far, I have loved it and there are only a couple things to complain about. First, let me start off by saying the sound system is phenomenal. The BOSE system sounds amazing. However, if you are easily annoyed by rattles, this car might not be for you. There are several rattles that I can't seem to fix. My other major complaint is about the quality of the paint. After 60,000 miles, the paint is completely chipping off of both bumpers. Other than that, this is an awesome car!"

In control driving!

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "Great quality- fun to drive."

Cons: "Manual transmission in slow traffic"

"Great fun to drive once you master the very difficult manual transmission.....it takes awhile, very stiff clutch, but is worth it once you master it. Love this car!"

Great car if you like the sport suspension

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

Pros: "decent gas mileage around 22-23 ..fun to drive"

Cons: "loud road noise, bluetooth is not great.."

"This is my 5th Infiniti in the last 30 years. Infinitis are very reliable. My last car was an I 30 and had all the bells and whistles. I never changed a headlamp or light bulb in the 10 years of ownership. I was never stranded..just regular maintenance and zoom zoom. I decided to buy the new G37 just because I wanted something new. I test drove several editions of the G-37.. I decided on the G37S for its classy sporty look. After 6 months I wished I had not selected the Sports edition just because of the ride..I was so used to that luxury feel. This car is great but with low profile tires and suspension, I wished I had chosen the basic model. Another thing...the brakes squeal in the morning... after a few pumps they are fine, but it can be somewhat embarrassing when you buy a 40K car and the brakes squeal. I hope there is a fix down the road. I am told it is known issue, although I have never had that problem with previous Infiniti cars."

You won't be disappointed in this car!

By on Monday, September 01, 2014

Email me for more pictures

"I am selling my 2013 Infiniti G37X Sedan (29,300 miles) that I just bought this February. You will not find a cleaner or more loaded G37 out there. I am looking to get $24,995 for this awesome condition G37X. You will not be disappointed in this car. Engine size: 3.7-liter DOHC 24-Valve V6 Engine, Aluminum-alloy block and heads MPG: up to 18 city / 26 highway Horsepower: 330 HP@7000rpm Transmission:7-speed Automatic w/manual shift mode-inc:downshift rev-matching, drive sport(DS) mode w/adaptive shift control(ASC); Driver-adaptive learning algorithm senses driving style and adjusts antomatic shifting accordingly; Manual shift mode offers sequentially selectable manual gearshifts and downshift rev matching (DRM) 0-60miles:5.2 seconds Package:Premium Package+Sports Package Moonroof Infiniti Studio on Wheels® by Bose® Rear Sonar System Driver's Audio Stage Dual occupant memory Power tilt and telescopic steering column Please contact me if interested via email or text. Thanks!"

Email me for more pictures

Fun to drive.

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Great acceleration and fun to drive."

Cons: "Not a lot of space in back seat."

"Nice car, but depreciates too quickly"

I LOVE this car!

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "classy, fun to drive, very low maintenance, fast"

Cons: "gas mieage"

"I've had it 6 1/2 years and I still love it! There is only one downside: it gets terrible gas mileage. But that's the only negative thing I can say about this car."

By far, greatest sedan I've owned!

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pros: "Great perfomance, with looks to match"

Cons: "Bose premium sound a must!"

"Ultimate combination of nimble handling and acceleration. Definitely has the looks you want in a performance sedan. Reliability never a question. If your in the secondary market & can find a one owner with low miles- I'd go all in!!!"

Attractive, plenty of power

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "Nice looking, powerful, well appointed car"

Cons: "Rough transmission, hollow sound to the back doors"

"The car is appointed nicely, it has more than sufficient power, comfortable seating, a/c and stereo controls within easy reach. The satellite radio reception is poor at times for no apparent reason. I do not like the transmission and how it shifts especially at low speeds as when in traffic, slowing down and then accelerating. I have driven newer models of this car and the transmissions were quite different (smoother) so Infiniti must have realized the roughness. My dislike of the transmission may be the rear wheel drive aspect of the car but it will be the reason I trade in this car."

This is a review for 2010 G37 convertible.

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great interior"

Cons: "Poor convertible roof mechanics, lacks sensors"

"Straight to the point: Great driving experience, interior features, sound system. But, Issue with this car: the convertible feature is very delicate. My experience dictates that once the roof starts giving any kind of trouble (and chances are it will, multiple customers reporting issues), there is very little a user or the company can do. I am struggling with multiple roof issues for past 2 years, including rattling noise (now it makes noise even driving on interstates with perfect roads), irritating alarms, false coding on the sensors, timing disturbances of the motor mechanics etc. Its literally one after another. My car is at the dealership for these issues 1-2 times a month, no one seems to understand the problem, and blame game continues. . Contacted DOM service, and Infiniti consumer affairs, no real success. Seems like its a new technology for Infiniti and needs significant improvements. This car has lots of great features, but this mind boggling issue pretty much downplays anything fun this car can boast of. Improvement in this aspect is the key for future success of this car. Everything else is manageable, but just for the sake of mentioning: You will also notice that a car of this value lacks few features like remote start, side blinkers etc. Also the trunk space is the center of all jokes in the car world once the top is down. And it lacks a very crucial feature: the trunk doesn't have any sensor to inform the user if there is something in the trunk and that one should not attempt to operate the roof in this situation."

So reliable and fun to drive!

By on Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, low maintenance needs, fun to drive"

Cons: "None, great car"

"I bought my G35X with 26k miles certified to 100k miles. It has had ZERO issues, so reliable and easy, just get in and drive! Handles great in the snow. It's a sporty drive, this is not your grandpa's car so if you want that kind of experience, the G35x would not be for you. Have really loved this car."

Love it.

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Pros: "Great performance and excellent service"

Cons: "Not a soft ride for old backs"

"A Japanese quality rear wheel drive sports sedan. Perfect for us middle age guys who loved our RX7s in the early 80s.."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti G near Honolulu. See local deals