2008 Infiniti G

Based on 307 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

2012 G37x w/ Premium Package

By on Monday, July 16, 2012

Pros: "engine power, value, fit and finish, overall ride"

Cons: "storage, cup holders, MPGs"

"I've been driving this car for about 2 months and absolutely love it. It gets off the line quick when you need it, but also glides smoothly down the road. Fit and finish on the interior is great. Seats are comfortable. Bose radio sounds great and has a nice interface. Improvement wise, they could have added some more storage options such as an area to keep change. Glove box is pretty small and cup holders are okay. It would be nice to get a little better MPGs, but I'll sacrifice that for the powerful engine. Overall, minor complaints, but very impressed with the car."

Best car ever!

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, gorgeous inside and out"

Cons: "small cup holders, gas mileage"

"I absolutely love this car. It drives great and it looks great too! There are some things I would change: front cup holders (they cannot accomodate two larger drinks), cupholders in back (can only accomodate a "can"), and gas mileage (I get about 20 miles to the gallon). Other than those few things I absolutely love my car!!!"

Do your homework

By on Monday, November 15, 2010

"I have been ogling this car for years waiting for my old Acura to finally die so I could buy new. An accident took care of that and after driving Audi and several others,purchased the Infiniti. Unfortunately this car is horrible. The shifts through the lower gears - both up and down- is rough sometimes jerking the car (and passengers) with it. Two times the engine violently jerked with the engine racing for no apparent reason. Dealer says "torque" which doesn't make sense to me. My Acura was notably better, smoother. I wish there was a return policy because I would return it immediately. Dislike the car so much I am considering selling it and taking the loss."

A fine piece of engineering! Love this car!

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pros: "Most affordable value in a luxury car."

Cons: "Takes premium gas."

"I recommend Infinity's to all my friends! This is my second one. The first was an I-30 that I traded after 10 years and >254,000 miles. Little maintenance and few repairs needed and the dealer always had the best prices for any work needed. Free loaner car when they needed to keep the car for repairs and always the right quality parts and serviced by well trained professionals! They are difficult to beat!"

Don't Have Issue With Fuel Economy

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "Very good value for the luxury and performance."

Cons: "Some may find the ride a bit harsh on rough roads."

"I purchased my 2012 G37 with 12,500 miles, Certified Pre-Owned. Traded in my 2003 Honda S2000, so I am very impressed with the luxury features, roominess and comfort. I was ready to be disappointed with performance and fuel economy: The S2000 did 0-60 in 5.6 sec, 25 mpg city, 30 mpg hwy (actual numbers) and handled like a MUCH more expensive sports car. Well, I am really happy now. While I haven't timed it yet, the G37 feels just as quick as the S2000 and I'm getting 23.2 mpg on my 10-mile, stop & go commute. Of course, handling is not like the track-ready S2000, but it is very precise, with good feel and stability for a car this size. I really like the way the engine sounds. Added KN intakes and filters, which made it sound even better and improved fuel economy by .5 mpg. Well worth $280. Bose premium sound system is awesome."

Solid car; my 3rd Infiniti "G" since 2004.

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, sporty"

Cons: "Bose audio an embarrassment for BOSE."

"Fun to drive and reliable. Good enough that I've owned 3 since 2004. We love our "G"!!!!"

Great driving car

By on Thursday, January 02, 2014

Reason: driver seat too tight

Pros: "style and fun to drive"

Cons: "small seats, little storage"

"I loved the Infiniti for driving & style. The driver seat ended up being to small for me - tight in the thighs and legs. The bolsters are adjustable, but I could not get wide enough to be comfortable. There is very little storage in the driver's compartment - but it is a sports car not a mini van.. So, take a long test drive and ensure the driver seat fits you well."

Excellent car. No issues

By on Sunday, September 15, 2013

"Wonderful car. The ONLY downside is that you can not modify the stereo. Make sure you buy exactly what you want stereo wise because you will have NO options for the aftermarket."

My fourth & FAVORITE Infiniti

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "Inovative, great features for the $$, FUN<"

Cons: "Gas Mileage"

"I have had 4 Infinit's. My First a 2004 FX 35, I still own. This is my 3rd "G". Had a 2007 G35X, a 2009 G37S Coupe & this one. All In ALL, This is the Best looking, best performing of all the later 3. The FX stands alone as a unique and extremely comfortable touring & Road car. (the seats alone are AWESOME"

INFINITY, what can I say.

By on Thursday, July 05, 2012

Pros: "It's Fast and Stable. Looks and technology."

Cons: "Cup holders will not hold two large drinks."

"This car will scoot, 2010 G37 S, I considered the Lexus GS before deciding on the Infinity, I bought a 2 year old car with 20,000 miles, a Lexus was about $10,000 more than the Infinity G37. Lexus had A/C seats and a little more upscale in the interior, however, I could not justify the price difference. I currently drive a 2008 Honda Accord V6 and the Infinity blows it away in all catagories except MPG. Infinity is a much smoother ride with a lot more technology. This car is a BLAST to drive, I drive 160 miles a day to/from work, I drive the Honda now Monday-Wednesday and the Infinity Thursday/Friday, so I am always looking forward to getting to drive the Infinity. You will not be disappointed if you purchase this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti G near Honolulu. See local deals