2007 Infiniti G

Based on 328 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Best car ever!

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, gorgeous inside and out"

Cons: "small cup holders, gas mileage"

"I absolutely love this car. It drives great and it looks great too! There are some things I would change: front cup holders (they cannot accomodate two larger drinks), cupholders in back (can only accomodate a "can"), and gas mileage (I get about 20 miles to the gallon). Other than those few things I absolutely love my car!!!"

2012 G37x w/ Premium Package

By on Monday, July 16, 2012

Pros: "engine power, value, fit and finish, overall ride"

Cons: "storage, cup holders, MPGs"

"I've been driving this car for about 2 months and absolutely love it. It gets off the line quick when you need it, but also glides smoothly down the road. Fit and finish on the interior is great. Seats are comfortable. Bose radio sounds great and has a nice interface. Improvement wise, they could have added some more storage options such as an area to keep change. Glove box is pretty small and cup holders are okay. It would be nice to get a little better MPGs, but I'll sacrifice that for the powerful engine. Overall, minor complaints, but very impressed with the car."

Great driving car

By on Thursday, January 02, 2014

Reason: driver seat too tight

Pros: "style and fun to drive"

Cons: "small seats, little storage"

"I loved the Infiniti for driving & style. The driver seat ended up being to small for me - tight in the thighs and legs. The bolsters are adjustable, but I could not get wide enough to be comfortable. There is very little storage in the driver's compartment - but it is a sports car not a mini van.. So, take a long test drive and ensure the driver seat fits you well."

Excellent car. No issues

By on Sunday, September 15, 2013

"Wonderful car. The ONLY downside is that you can not modify the stereo. Make sure you buy exactly what you want stereo wise because you will have NO options for the aftermarket."

INFINITY, what can I say.

By on Thursday, July 05, 2012

Pros: "It's Fast and Stable. Looks and technology."

Cons: "Cup holders will not hold two large drinks."

"This car will scoot, 2010 G37 S, I considered the Lexus GS before deciding on the Infinity, I bought a 2 year old car with 20,000 miles, a Lexus was about $10,000 more than the Infinity G37. Lexus had A/C seats and a little more upscale in the interior, however, I could not justify the price difference. I currently drive a 2008 Honda Accord V6 and the Infinity blows it away in all catagories except MPG. Infinity is a much smoother ride with a lot more technology. This car is a BLAST to drive, I drive 160 miles a day to/from work, I drive the Honda now Monday-Wednesday and the Infinity Thursday/Friday, so I am always looking forward to getting to drive the Infinity. You will not be disappointed if you purchase this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti G near Honolulu. See local deals