2007 Infiniti G

Based on 298 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Fun ride.

By on Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pros: "Power to spare. Excellent handling."

Cons: "Battery life, overall mileage of 22"

"I have owned the G37XS Anniversary Edition for almost 5 years and even after a bad day at the office I still come home smiling every night after the driving this car. The front seats are very comfortable and at my size (5'10", 190 lbs) it is a perfect fit, but might be a tight squeeze for people much taller than 6'. Fit and finish are excellent. Good sound system and navigation. Handles well in all conditions, snow included. Only problems with the car have been 3 battery replacements and somehow I wore out the brakes at 75k miles. I recently had the car in for service after which the dealer called me repeatedly to trade it in - I had to explain that I'm not giving it up. Driving this car puts a smile on my face."

I LOVE this car!

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, very sexy looking too!"

Cons: "I've gotten two speeding tickets already..."

"When I was ready for a new car, I had no idea this would be my choice. My prior car was a Maxima so I was used to comfort and performance. But--I was trying to be frugal so I started looking at VWs because they had always been good, safe bets. (I had previously owned 2 of them) However, when my salesman talked me into trying out this G25x I was nonplussed. BUT---when I drove the car, all I could say was "Mama gotta new boyfriend!". I have had the car 6 months and it is a joy every time I get in to drive it. I highly recommend it. I have the car of my dreams with every option I could want for a very reasonable price!"

You get what you pay for!

By on Monday, February 09, 2015

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, comfortable ride"

Cons: "small cup holders"

"This is the best vehicle I have owned. Performs like a dream. For the low cost of this vehicle, it is well-worth what you pay."

I love with this car!!!!

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable, fun to drive"

Cons: "1 drawback, no rm in trunk with top down.who cares"

"Living in NH I was a little concerned about winter driving. Grew up driving RWD with studded tires. This has sport 19 in. staggered tires. Can not purchase studded tires for this size, so went with std. winter tire. I am more than happy with winter performance. Very happy I made this purchase. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another."

Best in Category

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"Most fun to drive in its category. It's dependable and good looking. Premium touches everywhere. More power and control than its competitors and costs less than the washed-up German manufacturers. If you care more about style, power and value than the logo on your front hood or grill, this is the car for you. P.S. Despite its size, you can still put two golf bags and two suitcases in the trunk for a weekend trip."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti G near Honolulu. See local deals