2005 Infiniti G

Based on 873 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

By on Thursday, January 31, 2008

"After a year of shopping around and test driving Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Mercedes and BMW, I finally broke down and bought a new car. After seeing and driving most of what's out there right now, the decision was easy to buy a new 2008 G35 Journey. I've since found this to be the best car I've ever owned. It's a near perfect combination of grace and power wrapped in a luxury package. You have no doubt about the car's ability to perform when you hit the gas, and the upgraded Bose stereo system rivals most home systems. Pound for pound and dollar for dollar, this is the best "near-luxury" car you can buy. My two critical observations are that 1) the interior is snug, but still comfortable and 2) the car's gas mileage is worse than posted, but that may be because I just can't help but be heavy on the gas. This car just wants to fly... The bottom line is...don't hesitate, test drive one and buy it. You won't regret it."

I've owned this car since new, and for the $ it's

By on Friday, August 31, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Not enough interior storage space"

"the best car I've ever owned. Maintanance has been minimal in cost. It makes for a very nice commute. Very reliable. The upgraded Bose sound system sounds GREAT. 10+ years and 97k miles and this thing still drives fantastic."

Nice Alternative to the Germans

By on Thursday, February 28, 2008

"The G35S 6MT is one of the finest luxury sedans in it's class, and, with attractive pricing comparable to the Mercedes C-Class, BMW 3-Series, and Audi A4, it certainly is closing the gaps in quality and performance. I narrowed my search down to the BMW 328i vs. Infiniti G35S 6MT. In comparing the BMW with the Infiniti, I discovered while the BMW is unflappable in the handling and responsiveness, the G35 does respectfully hold it's ground. The deciding factors for choosing the G35 over the 328 was the best value for my money. The Infiniti simply included more standard luxury options and equipment, such as: HID Xenon Headlights, Leather upholstery, and Keyless Entry with push-button start. Not to mention a more powerful engine, 306 HP as compared to 230 HP of the 328. Infiniti also has more advanced technological features such as the rear-view camera and a 9.3GB hard drive for storing music and such. Bottom line, if you can live without the prestigious German nameplate, the Infiniti G35S 6MT is definitely the best value for your money. The only negative aspect is the handling capabilities in inclement weather. The rear-wheel drive is more susceptible to snow and ice than the all-wheel drive trim. However, snow/all-season tires do offer some support to the responsiveness. I found the best way to be prepared during bad weather is to put a case or two of roofing shingles in your trunk to double as extra weight, and if you get stuck you can slap the shingles down under your wheels for extra leverage."

My Favorite By Far

By on Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pros: "Read Below"

Cons: "Read Below"

"After purchase from 1st owner with 80,000 miles, got to 122,559 miles so far with zero mechanical issues, engine problems or electrical issues. The only suspension issue I have is my own fault. Headlights became oxidized (yellow) but the Infiniti OEM lights, and all other OEM parts for that matter, are so insanely expensive that I can only afford to buy aftermarket or salvaged parts. Great car, handles amazing, one of the best tuned exhausts I've ever heard in a Japanese car. Timeless design that still looks only a couple of years old. I just need to sell it now before I have any problems, because I won't be able to afford to fix them! If you want to buy an Infiniti g coupe, make sure you have enough money to take care of it when it has small but very expensive problems. $800 for a pair of headlights is just crazy and no one should ever have to pay that for lights! Don't ever bother calling the dealership for part quotes, you'll just get upset and never want to take your car there. Unless you're rich, the first Infiniti you buy will be your last, but you'll miss it all the time!"

Most reliable car I have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, fast, eye-catching"

Cons: "interior noise, button layout, brakes"

"My 2005 G35 now has 111000 miles on it and, other than regular maintenance, changing belts, brakes, and oil changes, I have had nothing go wrong. PROS: __The interior is comfortable (leather is well padded) and there is plenty of headroom for a tall guy like me. __The seats are fully adjustable. __The sound system (standard) is awesome,even without the Bose upgrade. __Plenty of trunk space if you're traveling. __Plenty of get up and go! This car will fly! __No mechanical issues. CONS: __The loud engine and exhaust adds to the interior noise level. __The radio and air-conditioning buttons are illogically laid out and easy to confuse with each other. __The brakes tend to wear out quickly (every 2 years) I highly recommend this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti G near Honolulu. See local deals