2005 Infiniti G

Based on 845 Ratings for the 2003 - 2006 models.

Great car fun

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"second owner had this car for 8 years excellent on maintenance no problems very good performance 750.00 air blower leather is great drive set need maintenance cost is 300.00 other them that it has been a trip owing this car Silver color is so sharp. time to trade need a four wheel car I will be missing it so much my wife and I had so much a fun in this car. Car of the year in 2003"

Still love it after all these years

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pros: "Gorgeous lines, fun to drive, still a head turner"

Cons: "No memory seat, interior door pulls scratch easily"

"I cannot believe it was 12 years ago when I ordered my Infiniti G35 coupe at the dealership. I purchased it as soon as it was available (Oct 2002), despite many recommendations not to buy the first model year. Over 105,000 miles later, and I still love it. It's fun to drive, and looks great. The body style is attractive and sexy. The power windows are the only major problem I've encountered (knock wood). Had the motor replaced on the driver's window at least 3 times while under warranty, and once again out of warranty. Went with an aftermarket brand and it's held up for over 7 years. One annoyance is the finish on the interior door pulls. It's a faux stainless material that scratches very easily. Fortunately the replacement parts are not too pricey and installation is an easy DIY. I still get compliments on how beautiful it is, and nobody can believe it's 12 years old. Makes me happy to see it in my garage every day."

I love tthis car !!!

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

Pros: "luxury, dependible , smooth , fast , fun..class"

"I research this car before I purchase it at 122k miles.. it have been nothing but perfect. No mechanical problems, great pick up and drive( I tend to speed) , and so much more. I love the look of the car I still fall in love with it as I walk up to it. you still have a luxury car that is older but the look and design is still modern enough to drive with swag. I drove it to LA, Maryland and back ..its a great car !!"

Great car

By on Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, 20mpg, handling, power, audio"

Cons: "Too Low and sporty for snow"

I never get to drive it any more

"Has more then enough power, handling is great, I've had car for 3 yrs bought used 2006 G35 automatic w/rwd with 60,000 now has 83,000 and have had no problems. tpms light stays on, that's it. I had a 94 vette and a 2000 BMW Z 2.8 and I think the infinity out performs both in any situation. G35 is worthless in snow. Careful which one you get cause you'll never want to get rid of it."

I never get to drive it any more

Infinitely Fun To Drive

By on Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Pros: "Stylish, fun, roomy, responsive"

Cons: "Touchy brakes- but is that so bad?"

"I own the 2003 G35 sedan. I wanted a four door car without sacrificing any of the fun of a coupe. The acceleration is incredible, and the handling is equally impressive. The back seat has tons of legroom. The brakes are a bit touchy, but with the quickness of the car, I appreciate that it will stop on a dime. My only complaint is that the interior door panel covers are peeling away from the door and I have to keep pressing them back on. I just need to glue it, so that's not a big deal. Overall, it's a ten. My prior car was a 2003 BMW 325i convertible, and driving my Infiniti is even more fun, which I didn't think was possible!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti G near Honolulu. See local deals