2004 Infiniti G

Based on 847 Ratings for the 2003 - 2006 models.

Best new car I ever owned - This car has performed

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pros: "power, fun to drive,"

Cons: "electronics, CD changer, breaks"

"This car has performed very well and beyond my expectations. The only issue that I have is that the CD changer had to be replaced early and again will not give me back my CD's Also the power seat track on the driver side had to be replaced twice and it is not a cheap fix. other than these few issues the car has performed greatly."

Bought new. Sticker said 17/23 mpg. getting 12.

By on Monday, November 03, 2014

Pros: "excellent handing, power, styling."

Cons: "gas milage. Inside plastic door panels seperated"

"sticker said 17/23 mpg. Manufacturer sent DOT a much smaller engine to get this rating. Mine is a 3.5 liter, factory sample to DOT 2.3 liter."

Great car fun

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"second owner had this car for 8 years excellent on maintenance no problems very good performance 750.00 air blower leather is great drive set need maintenance cost is 300.00 other them that it has been a trip owing this car Silver color is so sharp. time to trade need a four wheel car I will be missing it so much my wife and I had so much a fun in this car. Car of the year in 2003"

Still love it after all these years

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pros: "Gorgeous lines, fun to drive, still a head turner"

Cons: "No memory seat, interior door pulls scratch easily"

"I cannot believe it was 12 years ago when I ordered my Infiniti G35 coupe at the dealership. I purchased it as soon as it was available (Oct 2002), despite many recommendations not to buy the first model year. Over 105,000 miles later, and I still love it. It's fun to drive, and looks great. The body style is attractive and sexy. The power windows are the only major problem I've encountered (knock wood). Had the motor replaced on the driver's window at least 3 times while under warranty, and once again out of warranty. Went with an aftermarket brand and it's held up for over 7 years. One annoyance is the finish on the interior door pulls. It's a faux stainless material that scratches very easily. Fortunately the replacement parts are not too pricey and installation is an easy DIY. I still get compliments on how beautiful it is, and nobody can believe it's 12 years old. Makes me happy to see it in my garage every day."

I love tthis car !!!

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

Pros: "luxury, dependible , smooth , fast , fun..class"

"I research this car before I purchase it at 122k miles.. it have been nothing but perfect. No mechanical problems, great pick up and drive( I tend to speed) , and so much more. I love the look of the car I still fall in love with it as I walk up to it. you still have a luxury car that is older but the look and design is still modern enough to drive with swag. I drove it to LA, Maryland and back ..its a great car !!"

Great car

By on Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, 20mpg, handling, power, audio"

Cons: "Too Low and sporty for snow"

I never get to drive it any more

"Has more then enough power, handling is great, I've had car for 3 yrs bought used 2006 G35 automatic w/rwd with 60,000 now has 83,000 and have had no problems. tpms light stays on, that's it. I had a 94 vette and a 2000 BMW Z 2.8 and I think the infinity out performs both in any situation. G35 is worthless in snow. Careful which one you get cause you'll never want to get rid of it."

I never get to drive it any more

Infinitely Fun To Drive

By on Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Pros: "Stylish, fun, roomy, responsive"

Cons: "Touchy brakes- but is that so bad?"

"I own the 2003 G35 sedan. I wanted a four door car without sacrificing any of the fun of a coupe. The acceleration is incredible, and the handling is equally impressive. The back seat has tons of legroom. The brakes are a bit touchy, but with the quickness of the car, I appreciate that it will stop on a dime. My only complaint is that the interior door panel covers are peeling away from the door and I have to keep pressing them back on. I just need to glue it, so that's not a big deal. Overall, it's a ten. My prior car was a 2003 BMW 325i convertible, and driving my Infiniti is even more fun, which I didn't think was possible!"

great all around car

By on Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Reason: get a new car

Pros: "comfortable daily driver, good reliablity, fun"

Cons: "quirky habits, no aux, not much else"

"purchased this car to replace a Honda S2000. The Honda was a ton of fun but very unpractical when traveling. This car is not a "sports" car but its still a great handling car with an excellent v6 motor. This car makes a great long distance traveler. the ride is smooth and the interior comfortable and roomy. Gas mileage will depend on how you drive but it was still pretty good returning 300 miles per tank when I traveled. If you want to make it sportier, defiantly get the manual. I got the auto, and though it still handles and drives great, a stick only makes it better. My only problem was some quirky habits with the keyless fob and the location of the seat adjusters. very livable but annoying when they pop up. Also, no aux for phone to listen to your music. Even cheaper cars had that feature "standard". if you enjoy rear wheel GT coupes, this one is one of the best. great motor, with a great handling chassis plus looks that still gets complemented on."

Extremely fun car to drive.

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

"Extremely fun to drive is the bottom line. Breaks wear down quickly. Great in the snow. Very good acceleration with 267 hp. Lots of nice amenities. Very good car, overall for the money. Great value."

Great car

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "looks, drives, sounds great. built well"

Cons: "back seat room, trunk space, winter performance"

"2007 Infiniti G35 coupe 6MT (6 speed manual transmition). I love this car. This version has the sport tuned suspention and 19" aloy wheels. It also has a more sporty front end and side panels. This car handles great, takes corners like it's on rails, and throttle response is pretty amazing. It also looks super sexy. There is a back seat but its not ideal for adults, most grown folks' head's touch the rear window. this car is great as a second car for our family (I am pretty much the only one who uses it) but I wouldn't recomend it as your primary family car, especialy if you like to travel, there's just not much room for people and lugage. the G Coupe performs great, I purchased it in Oregon, drove it to Southern California, shipped it to Germany (used it there for 3 years), then shipped it to Georgia where I live now. I had no mechanical or performance issues at any location. As I was, this car is not designed for winter climates. It works great in the rain with good all season tires but it will not hold the ground in even the lightest of snow regardless of witer tires. I had a blast in Germany with this thing. They are pretty rare in central Europe so it turned heads every where I drove it. Plus it's built to compete with BMW and Audi and I can say from experience that it will hold it's own against the European performance cars in it's class. There is nothing like shooting down the autobahn at 130mph with a family of four. Even at those speeds the car handled great, no wobbling or drifting around, it stayed true and responded to lane changes and evasive manuvers as if it were only going 55mph. Even at 130mph the engine never showed signs of giving up. I don't know at what speed the governer kicks in (if it has one) but the only reason I didn't try to find out is because other cars on the road always seemed to get in the way. Oh, and the G Coups sound great right off the lot, no "tuning" or modifications needed, it already has an agressive sound (but not obnoxious)with the factory equipment. Over all, great ride, I highly recomend it to people without older kids or who can afford a some what impractical second car."

Good reliable loaded vehicle

By on Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pros: "Got all the bells and whistles"

Cons: "Older car; certainly will have "older car issues""

"Original owner. loved the car. No longer driving. Daughter was using and she is buying a new car"

I'm owned my G35 for 8 years and still love it!

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "Style, Value, Fast, Fun"

Cons: "Slow moving auto seats can be a drag"

"I have 272k miles and counting on my 2003 G35 and still love to drive it like it's brand new. It has provided the best of both worlds as an every day commuter vehicle. Comfront, style and sports car driving all rolled into one. Trust me, anyone that knows me personally can tell you that I like cars that are well balanced (fast, handleling and comfort all rolled into one). I also autocrossed the car for 3 years when I first bought it. The 2003 6MT has no speed or rev limiter and will do the entire 160 on the dash. I recently completed a trip to OH and got 26 MPG on the highway. For the cost versers value; you can't go wrong. I love my G! It's the blue car in the middle. If you see the photo than you'll notice my weekend vehicle uniquely qualifies me to say these things."

Best quality, nicest car I've owned. Strong,nimble

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pros: "Strong, responsive engine. A blast to drive."

Cons: "The only negative is the loud road noise in the in"

"Surprisingly strong, very responsive engine. Quick to answer when the throttle is pushed. Nice, throaty tone to exhaust. Handles fairly well. Road noise almost objectionable, but overlooked because of the other positive features. Comfortable, quality interior. Very reliable, but very expensive if parts are needed."

A superb automobile from the first day I bought it

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pros: "Great fun to drive."

"I bought this car off the show room floor in 2004. It has been impeccable in every way. Superb performance, and has never needed a single repair. I will be purchasing a new one shortly. This is my third Infinity, and each has been an absolutely outstanding automobile."

Wife's car, loves the power, not for the timid.

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"Wife's car so Tickets could be a problem, at least it is for her. Runs great, looks great, more room than you would think looking at it....Infinite, so all leather and lots of power. Room for golf clubs, fun to drive."

Super nice car

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "A very nice ride and it holds up very well"

Cons: "Only negative-takes premium gas"

"Got this car with 54K and now to 130K. Quiet, powerful and smooth sports sedan. If you want the road feel, buy the BMW but if you want the nice handling and a bit more road isolation, this is the one."

Great car...fun to drive..sounds awesome

By on Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, handles beautifully, economical"

Cons: "Don't like fob...small cup holders."

"I love this car. Has trememdous acceleration...motor sound makes me feel like I'm in a sports car. No repair other than usual maintenance. 100% reliable."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pros: "Power, fun to drive, looks great"

Cons: "GPS tech old, lighter/charger blows fuses :("

"I have owned about 38 different vehicles but this is my favorite. It has a beautiful classic look. It is fast, nimble and has a smooth ride. Traction control hugs corners turns easily. I love the horsepower and great braking system. The interior is luxurious and full of goodies ( which is pricey). The trunk has plenty of space. I'm going to trade it in for a new one. This car was recommended to me and I have recommended it, they love it as much as I do."

Ten years later!!!

By on Wednesday, May 14, 2014

"Still in love with this car i bought with 4 miles on it in 2003. Black on Black loaded auto. I plan to drive it another ten years. Currently looking at a little cosmetic upgrade if i can find the parts at reasonable price.(which excludes dealer pricing)"

Perfect For a Young Guy

By on Monday, May 05, 2014

Pros: "Quick, Fun, Good Looking, Comfortable"

Cons: "Some Cheapness, Slightly Thirsty, Depreciation"

"I bought this car a few months ago. I am an 18 year old male. I have the 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe, 6 speed with the Bose and Navigation. I really like the car, it's so much fun to drive. It of course has the VQ engine which sounds good and is in the 350z, but because of the weight difference, I would classify the car as "quick" not "FAST". The interior quality is good, I like the power options and luxury options, but you can tell that it is a Japanese Luxury car vs. a German Luxury car (which has its ups and downs). Haven't had anything go wrong,parts are far more affordable, no leaks, drives smooth, etc. (the good). The only bads are small things that you notice if you have owned other luxury cars - Interior rattles, Bose system is okay but not to die for, and clutch can be a little raw when cold. Overall, I think that this is a great car. It is perfect for someone like me, lots of fun, gets great looks, good in the rain (though I haven't driven in the snow and I doubt that it is great). Very convenient features, smooth ride, I definitely don't regret purchasing it. The biggest surprise - the insurance was SUPER reasonable."

Responsive and handles all conditions equally well

By on Monday, April 28, 2014

Pros: "sporty, fun to drive, feels lush and elegant"

Cons: "clock is hard to read"

"Most responsive and reliable car with the best styling I have ever owned. Rain, sleet and snow make no difference to the handling.The car just holds the road all the time.Secure and stable. Acceleration when you need it is right there, no hesitation just powers forward. Mileage is consistent and tolerant of the variable speeds. After 10 years still gets 22/24 around town and 27/28 on the road. No mechanical issues, no air-conditioning problems, just an occasional new set of tires. Love it and cannot wait to cure the new car fever and get a new one. This one stays in the family."

very happy i owned a G35 coupe

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pros: "as i call it a rocket on wheels"

Cons: "still looking for one"

"buying the G35 COUPE was a great buy ... it has everything u would want n need .. I got the base model n with all the options I have I cant even call it a base model ..."

i love my g

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"i own the car 8 years without any problems ,it has a lot aftermarket perform parts because same engine as 350z sister plan keep it another 8"

This is by far the best car I've ever owned!

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, moon roof, great visibility"

Cons: "Headlights seem to look worn out fast"

"I am so glad that I made this purchase. I bought it used, and normally I would be hesitant to by a used car that was ten years old but it looks brand new! With 100,000 miles on it it still drives like its a young car. I have not had any problems this far, I feel safe and comfortable, and the car has the amount of power I like. The cruise control feature and moon roof are also two of my favorites. If you use the suggested premium gas, the gas mileage is actually pretty impressive for the amount of horsepower it holds. I think I will always buy Infinitis from now on!"

Great first sports car

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pros: "See highlights"

Cons: "See low-lights"

"I've owned my G35 coupe now for a year. I drove it year-round (including winter, unfortunately). Highlights: -Good looks! From almost every angle, this car turns heads (a bit less so from the front, in my opinion, but better with the headlights on) -Sporty handling, of course, along with sporty seats to hold you in -Higher-end features like HID headlights and full LED taillights -Plenty of oomph! -Reliability (see below, however) Low-lights: -Center console design feels a bit cheap (button feel and plastic trim). This was improved for '05 and later models -Trunk is very small/shallow. I can fit a bike if I fold down the rear seats, remove the front wheel and take off one pedal. -Repair costs! I had a heater core replaced, and it cost a bit over $1000 ($420 alone just for the part, which on a lot of other cars costs about $200). Plus a 2-week wait to get the part A couple of notes: -In the winter, even a crazy Michigan winter, with good snow tires and a gentle foot, this car does fine. Just don't be stupid! -Being the first year, there are a few design flaws, such as the seat leather which is prone to tearing on the back left side of the bottom cushion, as well as seatbelts which drag on the seats and therefore need a bit of assistance to fully retract. Overall, however, this car has been a joy to own and drive. I would definitely recommend it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti G near Honolulu. See local deals