2004 Infiniti G

Based on 855 Ratings for the 2003 - 2006 models.

GREAT CAR!

By on Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pros: "FUN"

"ONLY UNCOMFORTABLE IF TRYING TO FIT 4 ADULTS INTO THIS CAR. 2 FIT COMFORTABLY"

G35

By on Sunday, April 05, 2015

"It's a great car, slick and adgile. This car is very reliable and has an engine, it chugs gas though. But overall this car is worth every Pennie."

very reliable

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "great value"

Cons: "you go through a lot of brakes"

"the only problem with this car is the brakes...it eats brakes. the dealer wants to change the rotors and pads at every brake job for $1000. That's crazy...."

This car is AMAZING.

By on Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"Ive owned this vehicle now for 1 year and i couldnt have gotten a better vehicle. I love the looks,speed, and feel of this car. Always turns heads,and sounds amazing even without an exhaust while still averaging 20 MPG. Took it 1300 mile roadtrip a month ago and time flew by in this car, sounds system was awesome. Only thing to complain about is the comfort of the seat after 6 hours of driving, but you cant blame the car after that long. Nothing but good things to say about this car."

great snow car

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pros: "winter traction (x-model), options, comfort"

Cons: "gas mileage, no cup holders in doors"

"I've owned my G35x for little over a year now & it is awesome! The vehicle has incredible power & is amazing in the snow. PA winters can be cold & snowy. This is an animal in the snow, can't be stopped. No issues w/the car to date. Starts up every morning & runs like a dream. Do the regular maintenance & it will keep running like new. I would recommend a solid used X sedan if you need a good, solid, dependable vehicle for winter driving conditions. Great car in the summer as well with the windows down & moon roof open. Comfortable ride & all bells and whistles are standard. Hands down the best value for the dollar!"

If you love to drive...

By on Friday, January 16, 2015

Pros: "Driving Dream"

Cons: "Cupholder isn't the best, some less cosmetics"

"I'm about to sell my 2005 G35, and I wanna cry -- going overseas and I am going to miss this car like I'd miss an arm. We've been together since New Off the Lot, and I can't imagine a more responsive, undercover bad-@$$ car that the average Joe has no idea what I gots under my hood... Premium gas and not the best mileage in today's standards, but if you love to know that whatever you need to do on the road, this car's got ya -- you can't go wrong. Keep the speed-rated tires on it, though, or you'll regret it. Enjoy your G35, if you're so lucky! :) It was compared by C&D to BMW 3-series, and they were so closely matched the drivers had to go with price, haha--Infiniti won."

Excellent and fun handling. Like a sports car.

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "Easy to upkeep."

"Bought the car used; amazed at it's speed and handling. Fits a 4 person family. Other than normal maintenance and wear and tear, no real issues. When cleaned up and detailed, looks newer than it's 12 years."

Best car I have owned.

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "Great all around car-big enough, fast enough,etc.."

Cons: "Not much"

"I bought the car used in 2006 and have put over 100K miles on it. The only work outside of regular maintenance performed on the car has been a clutch, and you would expect that at 120K. The car still pulls well, still fun to drive, still reliable. I have lived in Seattle (rain), Las Vegas (heat) and Chicago (cold). No leaks, problems with paint or rust. MUST HAVE 6 SPEED MANUAL."

I love this car.

By on Monday, December 22, 2014

Pros: "Really fun to drive and very dependable."

Cons: "Real small back seat."

"Of all of the cars that I have owned this one is one of my favorites. It will be hard to let it go."

Best new car I ever owned - This car has performed

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pros: "power, fun to drive,"

Cons: "electronics, CD changer, breaks"

"This car has performed very well and beyond my expectations. The only issue that I have is that the CD changer had to be replaced early and again will not give me back my CD's Also the power seat track on the driver side had to be replaced twice and it is not a cheap fix. other than these few issues the car has performed greatly."

Bought new. Sticker said 17/23 mpg. getting 12.

By on Monday, November 03, 2014

Pros: "excellent handing, power, styling."

Cons: "gas milage. Inside plastic door panels seperated"

"sticker said 17/23 mpg. Manufacturer sent DOT a much smaller engine to get this rating. Mine is a 3.5 liter, factory sample to DOT 2.3 liter."

Still love it after all these years

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pros: "Gorgeous lines, fun to drive, still a head turner"

Cons: "No memory seat, interior door pulls scratch easily"

"I cannot believe it was 12 years ago when I ordered my Infiniti G35 coupe at the dealership. I purchased it as soon as it was available (Oct 2002), despite many recommendations not to buy the first model year. Over 105,000 miles later, and I still love it. It's fun to drive, and looks great. The body style is attractive and sexy. The power windows are the only major problem I've encountered (knock wood). Had the motor replaced on the driver's window at least 3 times while under warranty, and once again out of warranty. Went with an aftermarket brand and it's held up for over 7 years. One annoyance is the finish on the interior door pulls. It's a faux stainless material that scratches very easily. Fortunately the replacement parts are not too pricey and installation is an easy DIY. I still get compliments on how beautiful it is, and nobody can believe it's 12 years old. Makes me happy to see it in my garage every day."

I love tthis car !!!

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

Pros: "luxury, dependible , smooth , fast , fun..class"

"I research this car before I purchase it at 122k miles.. it have been nothing but perfect. No mechanical problems, great pick up and drive( I tend to speed) , and so much more. I love the look of the car I still fall in love with it as I walk up to it. you still have a luxury car that is older but the look and design is still modern enough to drive with swag. I drove it to LA, Maryland and back ..its a great car !!"

Great car

By on Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, 20mpg, handling, power, audio"

Cons: "Too Low and sporty for snow"

I never get to drive it any more

"Has more then enough power, handling is great, I've had car for 3 yrs bought used 2006 G35 automatic w/rwd with 60,000 now has 83,000 and have had no problems. tpms light stays on, that's it. I had a 94 vette and a 2000 BMW Z 2.8 and I think the infinity out performs both in any situation. G35 is worthless in snow. Careful which one you get cause you'll never want to get rid of it."

I never get to drive it any more

Infinitely Fun To Drive

By on Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Pros: "Stylish, fun, roomy, responsive"

Cons: "Touchy brakes- but is that so bad?"

"I own the 2003 G35 sedan. I wanted a four door car without sacrificing any of the fun of a coupe. The acceleration is incredible, and the handling is equally impressive. The back seat has tons of legroom. The brakes are a bit touchy, but with the quickness of the car, I appreciate that it will stop on a dime. My only complaint is that the interior door panel covers are peeling away from the door and I have to keep pressing them back on. I just need to glue it, so that's not a big deal. Overall, it's a ten. My prior car was a 2003 BMW 325i convertible, and driving my Infiniti is even more fun, which I didn't think was possible!"

great all around car

By on Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Reason: get a new car

Pros: "comfortable daily driver, good reliablity, fun"

Cons: "quirky habits, no aux, not much else"

"purchased this car to replace a Honda S2000. The Honda was a ton of fun but very unpractical when traveling. This car is not a "sports" car but its still a great handling car with an excellent v6 motor. This car makes a great long distance traveler. the ride is smooth and the interior comfortable and roomy. Gas mileage will depend on how you drive but it was still pretty good returning 300 miles per tank when I traveled. If you want to make it sportier, defiantly get the manual. I got the auto, and though it still handles and drives great, a stick only makes it better. My only problem was some quirky habits with the keyless fob and the location of the seat adjusters. very livable but annoying when they pop up. Also, no aux for phone to listen to your music. Even cheaper cars had that feature "standard". if you enjoy rear wheel GT coupes, this one is one of the best. great motor, with a great handling chassis plus looks that still gets complemented on."

Extremely fun car to drive.

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

"Extremely fun to drive is the bottom line. Breaks wear down quickly. Great in the snow. Very good acceleration with 267 hp. Lots of nice amenities. Very good car, overall for the money. Great value."

Great car

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "looks, drives, sounds great. built well"

Cons: "back seat room, trunk space, winter performance"

"2007 Infiniti G35 coupe 6MT (6 speed manual transmition). I love this car. This version has the sport tuned suspention and 19" aloy wheels. It also has a more sporty front end and side panels. This car handles great, takes corners like it's on rails, and throttle response is pretty amazing. It also looks super sexy. There is a back seat but its not ideal for adults, most grown folks' head's touch the rear window. this car is great as a second car for our family (I am pretty much the only one who uses it) but I wouldn't recomend it as your primary family car, especialy if you like to travel, there's just not much room for people and lugage. the G Coupe performs great, I purchased it in Oregon, drove it to Southern California, shipped it to Germany (used it there for 3 years), then shipped it to Georgia where I live now. I had no mechanical or performance issues at any location. As I was, this car is not designed for winter climates. It works great in the rain with good all season tires but it will not hold the ground in even the lightest of snow regardless of witer tires. I had a blast in Germany with this thing. They are pretty rare in central Europe so it turned heads every where I drove it. Plus it's built to compete with BMW and Audi and I can say from experience that it will hold it's own against the European performance cars in it's class. There is nothing like shooting down the autobahn at 130mph with a family of four. Even at those speeds the car handled great, no wobbling or drifting around, it stayed true and responded to lane changes and evasive manuvers as if it were only going 55mph. Even at 130mph the engine never showed signs of giving up. I don't know at what speed the governer kicks in (if it has one) but the only reason I didn't try to find out is because other cars on the road always seemed to get in the way. Oh, and the G Coups sound great right off the lot, no "tuning" or modifications needed, it already has an agressive sound (but not obnoxious)with the factory equipment. Over all, great ride, I highly recomend it to people without older kids or who can afford a some what impractical second car."

Good reliable loaded vehicle

By on Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pros: "Got all the bells and whistles"

Cons: "Older car; certainly will have "older car issues""

"Original owner. loved the car. No longer driving. Daughter was using and she is buying a new car"

I'm owned my G35 for 8 years and still love it!

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "Style, Value, Fast, Fun"

Cons: "Slow moving auto seats can be a drag"

"I have 272k miles and counting on my 2003 G35 and still love to drive it like it's brand new. It has provided the best of both worlds as an every day commuter vehicle. Comfront, style and sports car driving all rolled into one. Trust me, anyone that knows me personally can tell you that I like cars that are well balanced (fast, handleling and comfort all rolled into one). I also autocrossed the car for 3 years when I first bought it. The 2003 6MT has no speed or rev limiter and will do the entire 160 on the dash. I recently completed a trip to OH and got 26 MPG on the highway. For the cost versers value; you can't go wrong. I love my G! It's the blue car in the middle. If you see the photo than you'll notice my weekend vehicle uniquely qualifies me to say these things."

Best quality, nicest car I've owned. Strong,nimble

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pros: "Strong, responsive engine. A blast to drive."

Cons: "The only negative is the loud road noise in the in"

"Surprisingly strong, very responsive engine. Quick to answer when the throttle is pushed. Nice, throaty tone to exhaust. Handles fairly well. Road noise almost objectionable, but overlooked because of the other positive features. Comfortable, quality interior. Very reliable, but very expensive if parts are needed."

A superb automobile from the first day I bought it

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pros: "Great fun to drive."

"I bought this car off the show room floor in 2004. It has been impeccable in every way. Superb performance, and has never needed a single repair. I will be purchasing a new one shortly. This is my third Infinity, and each has been an absolutely outstanding automobile."

Wife's car, loves the power, not for the timid.

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"Wife's car so Tickets could be a problem, at least it is for her. Runs great, looks great, more room than you would think looking at it....Infinite, so all leather and lots of power. Room for golf clubs, fun to drive."

Super nice car

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "A very nice ride and it holds up very well"

Cons: "Only negative-takes premium gas"

"Got this car with 54K and now to 130K. Quiet, powerful and smooth sports sedan. If you want the road feel, buy the BMW but if you want the nice handling and a bit more road isolation, this is the one."

Great car...fun to drive..sounds awesome

By on Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, handles beautifully, economical"

Cons: "Don't like fob...small cup holders."

"I love this car. Has trememdous acceleration...motor sound makes me feel like I'm in a sports car. No repair other than usual maintenance. 100% reliable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti G near Honolulu. See local deals