2002 Infiniti G

Based on 146 Ratings for the 1999 - 2002 models.

Good car

By on Thursday, September 4, 2008

"I bought this car 4 years ago and love it. I have the '02 5 speed and I love the handling around corners. No major problems, just the usual brakes, tires, etc. Although I do have to say that this car eats tires, every year at inspection I need a new set. Mechanic says it is because of the tow & camper system the car has...whatever that means, but it doesnt have a normal alignment like other cars have. Cup holder sucks as everyone says, but i get by. Love the leather, 6 cd bose, and power features. With gas at $4/gal the 30mpg's are great! The only other complain I may have his that the back seat is rather small, adults have to squeeze in, and if you have kids -child seats are a struggle in the back. Great car for hauling 2 passengers!"

It's a great buy for your money!

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

"I bought a 2002 G20 two years ago, excellent condition. It's truly money well spent. We love it so much that few months later my husband bought another one. My husband does the regular maintainance: oil, air filter, break pads changes, and we've never had any problems. It's reliable, fuel efficient, economic, and offer the luxury feeling of heated & leather seats, moonroof, and Bose sterero system. Very good buy!"

Low Maintenance, Reliable

By on Monday, October 1, 2007

"I bought this car new in '01, and it's still going along trouble-free after 178k miles. Only a few maintenance/repairs needed so far - replaced the starter and a battery -- other than suggested maintenance & tires, not even a single lightbulb has needed replacement. Average 32mpg highway, 22 city. Only downside is an inconvenient cupholder & minor wind noise."

A great little luxury car.

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"Bought this used two years ago and it's turned out to be a great car. Very high quality materials, good leather and comfortable seats. Great high speed cruiser, 30 mpg on highway. Absolutely perfectly balanced suspension and driving characteristics. A little bit underpowered but has one of the best 4cyl. engines ever. If Infinity had put a 6cyl. in this car and updated the interior design a bit they would have had a hit. Consumer reports is right-" the second most reliable care ever rated." It has been absolutely reliable."

Amazing Car

By on Friday, September 14, 2007

"I bought my car new in 2001, almost 7 years later i am still driving it. I changed the tires, brakes, and oil, along with regular scheduled maintenance. It has never had a problem and I get compliments on it still. I have over 100k miles on the car, thinking about getting another car and I just can't see myself parting with this car, it almost brings me to tears, lol. It has seen some of the nastiest conditions and has gotten me home safe every time."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti G near Honolulu. See local deals