1996 Infiniti G

Based on 75 Ratings for the 1991 - 1996 models.

Last of the petrol cars

By on Monday, March 15, 2010

"I've loved my car since I bought it at 3 years of age. It's a 1992 pearl white w/ manual trans, tan cloth interior, & moonroof. Added underdrive pullies & always use mobil 1 engine oil. 32MPG average, 42MPG highway. Being a car guy that I am. It's been a great car that never bores me & never needs fixing. I will probably keep it forever! The only new cars I like are the 100% electric drive cars. A Nissan leaf for the city & the G20 for the highway, brilliant."

Daily Driver

By on Sunday, October 14, 2007

"I absolutely love my g20. I've had it for a couple years now and the car has 193000 miles. Aside from regular maintenance, I've only had to replace a starter. I love the car and would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun to drive, dependable, daily driver."

best car i've owned

By on Thursday, June 18, 2009

"This is the perfect car for me. It looks good, and the g20t is very comfortable with its leather seats. The back seats fold down so it's good for carrying stuff too, and if you get the manual, it's not too slow either. Also mechanically it is a very sound car and repairs are fairly cheap and easy."

This is a car to love!

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"Have had this car 12 years, far longer than I've ever kept a car, but it looks, and performs, as well as ever. Bought in Colorado, it has lived in 5 states on both coasts and crossed the country several times. At 111K, it has still had no major work and gets over 30 miles to the gallon. It's so comfortable, I will rue the day I have to buy another car, and I CAN'T understand why the company doesn't still make this model!"

Excellent Dependable Car

By on Saturday, September 22, 2007

"I've owned this car since 1994 and have 298k miles on it. It's always been very dependable, comfortable and still gets 30 mpg. It's a standard sedan, nothing fancy but the quality, fit and finish are great. I bought a new Inifiniti so this one may have to go (maybe I'll save it for my son) Either way I'll always have fond memories...trips to Vegas, Mammoth, San Diego, San Francisco, Hawaii (just kidding about Hawaii). Always fun, safe and comfortable. Not a race car but I have never had to wish for more power merging onto the freeway or heading up a steep or long incline. Aside from regular maintenance I did have one problem, my antenna broke."

Best Car Ever

By on Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"best most reliable car"

By on Sunday, June 07, 2009

"Our family drove this car for over 167K miles before we sold it. No major issues, went thru me & 2 teenagers! Very reliable and a great car. Only knock - no cupholder!"

Reliable Vehicle

By on Friday, April 10, 2009

"This car has given me almost 200K miles without any major problems. Other than changing the oil, tires and brakes I have had almost no problems. I would recommend the manual transmission if I had to buy another one, but overall this is a great vehicle."

Great Car, Great value

By on Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"I am the second owner on my G20. It was 2 yrs old and had 20K miles when I bought it. I have owned and driven it for 11 years now and absolutely love it!!! I bought a new car a couple years ago, but at 13 yrs old and 135K miles the G20 is still my favorite car to drive. Althought it is not the most powerful car, it is still not a slug and the handling, responsiveness and general great driving feeling more than make up for lackluster acceleration. I have had several friends comment on what a great 'balance' the car has when driving it. Mine is a rare model with Manual transmission and CLOTH interior. I often haul my 60 lb dog to and from the lake in the car and the (beige) cloth cleans up very well. Nearly everyone who rides in, drives, or just sees the vehicle comments on how they can't believe it is 13 years old. The most major repair I have had to do is Brakes and rotors. It has stood up well to the hot summers and cold winters here in Nebraska. I average between 27-29mpg, and I have a really heavy foot. Infiniti's motto used to be, "Drive one and you'll understand". That is certainly true with the G20. In fact, I have found it to be true for every Infiniti I have ever driven."

One Owner

By on Friday, January 16, 2009

"I'm the only owner and in the 13 years I've had it, I've only had to replace the clutch. No other major work performed. This car starts every time. When my BMW can't make it in the snow, I drive old reliable. When my newer BMW wouldn't start after I let both vehicles sit for 5 months, I went o old reliable (G-20). It's a great car!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti G near Honolulu. See local deals