1996 Infiniti G

Based on 75 Ratings for the 1991 - 1996 models.

Last of the petrol cars

By on Monday, March 15, 2010

"I've loved my car since I bought it at 3 years of age. It's a 1992 pearl white w/ manual trans, tan cloth interior, & moonroof. Added underdrive pullies & always use mobil 1 engine oil. 32MPG average, 42MPG highway. Being a car guy that I am. It's been a great car that never bores me & never needs fixing. I will probably keep it forever! The only new cars I like are the 100% electric drive cars. A Nissan leaf for the city & the G20 for the highway, brilliant."

Daily Driver

By on Sunday, October 14, 2007

"I absolutely love my g20. I've had it for a couple years now and the car has 193000 miles. Aside from regular maintenance, I've only had to replace a starter. I love the car and would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun to drive, dependable, daily driver."

best car i've owned

By on Thursday, June 18, 2009

"This is the perfect car for me. It looks good, and the g20t is very comfortable with its leather seats. The back seats fold down so it's good for carrying stuff too, and if you get the manual, it's not too slow either. Also mechanically it is a very sound car and repairs are fairly cheap and easy."

This is a car to love!

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"Have had this car 12 years, far longer than I've ever kept a car, but it looks, and performs, as well as ever. Bought in Colorado, it has lived in 5 states on both coasts and crossed the country several times. At 111K, it has still had no major work and gets over 30 miles to the gallon. It's so comfortable, I will rue the day I have to buy another car, and I CAN'T understand why the company doesn't still make this model!"

Excellent Dependable Car

By on Saturday, September 22, 2007

"I've owned this car since 1994 and have 298k miles on it. It's always been very dependable, comfortable and still gets 30 mpg. It's a standard sedan, nothing fancy but the quality, fit and finish are great. I bought a new Inifiniti so this one may have to go (maybe I'll save it for my son) Either way I'll always have fond memories...trips to Vegas, Mammoth, San Diego, San Francisco, Hawaii (just kidding about Hawaii). Always fun, safe and comfortable. Not a race car but I have never had to wish for more power merging onto the freeway or heading up a steep or long incline. Aside from regular maintenance I did have one problem, my antenna broke."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti G near Honolulu. See local deals