2013 Infiniti FX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $54,667 - $58,072.

Invoice N/A

10/6.9

Based on 56 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

best combination car of luxury and performance

By on Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pros: "power, paddle shifting fun, handling excellent"

Cons: "tire noise"

"My FX35 is an incredible sports/luxury car with no mechanical problems and even will average 22 mpg driven freeways 72-74 mph. Accessories like AC seats, paddle manual/auto rev shifting and 7 speed trans really amazing."

Awesome for what it is!

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pros: "Performance and features for the $"

Cons: "None for me"

"Living in Miami and being a father of 2 children I was forced to make a decision on a new purchase. I am pretty extreme... meaning if I drive a car it is sports car. My idea of a sports car is 2 seats and no space. If not I prefer a full size 4x4 pickup. Well, 2 kids and the sports car is out and wife is sick of my trucks. What is left? The sportiest SUVish kinda vehicle. I spent a year searching for what would work for me. Something with mass luxury, serious acceleration, and good road holding abilities. I opted out of a family car for the low height (or low view) on the road. In Miami or any major city I think it is a necessity to see more than just the tail of the car in front of you. I like to watch 5-10 cars ahead. I drove the X6, RX, the new LR Evoque, and the ML. For the money none could match the options and performance of the FX37. I got the limited edition so it has some cool features and beautiful paint. Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some love the FX others hate the styling. I really like!! The Limited Edition came with the 21" wheels which I love, but be warned it does increase the ride stiffness even more. It doesn't bother me one bit, but I know many reviews complain about the stiff ride. If any of you think the way I do I recommend at least giving it a test drive."

One of the best vehicles I've ever owned

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, love the navigation"

Cons: "No personal space"

"I've wanted an FX for a long time. Last year I finally got one. The car is fantastic to drive. I particularly like the voice activated features. This car actually understand me when I speak Okie! The fuel mileage could probably be better but let's be honest, nobody buys this car for mpg. The only real complaint I have is the same with all smaller vehicles today, there is nowhere to put anything! My purse has to go in back if I have a passenger and forget having a place to dump change or other odds and ends. Aside from that, drive and enjoy!"

Great SUV--for what it is

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "Handling, speed, style, fit and finish are great"

Cons: "Lacks cargo capacity equal to competitors"

"You will love this SUV if you are looking for handling on street roads. If you are looking for an off roader, or third row seating for the soccer team--keep looking. The interior is top notch with plenty of redundant buttons to ensure you can navigate the audio system, climate control and navigation with ease. Three years old and the leather still looks great. I have had no problems requiring repair, other than normal maintenance. I have the FX50 version, which is notably quicker than the V6, thought the V6 is plenty powerful itself. Also, for family beach trips I simply attach a hitch mounted luggage carrier."

Very disappointed. Thought it would be super comfy

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "Good gas mileage"

Cons: "Too small back seat & front seat ."

"Nothing like what we had thoughtbitbwould be . All PLASTIC !!!! My LOWER BACK kills me when I drive it ., even with lumber pushed out . LOVE THE 25 mi to gallon on hwy AND the sound car makes when taking off . Also too much ROAD NOISE and too SMALL OF BACK SEAT !!!"

Excellent Automobile

By on Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"2010 FX35 (Fully Loaded - It has everything) I am thoroughly impressed with this car. I really have nothing but good things to say. It handles great and it's very fun to drive on long trips. My FX has served me well. My wife wanted the Lexus RX 350 but after I bought this car for myself, she has taken over and I really don't get to drive the car except on long trips. When I remind her about the RX she denies ever wanting one. I hope when Infiniti decides to make major changes to this car that everything will be for the best, if that is possible. You can't go wrong unless you want a softer ride without the handling."

Great vehicle for the money

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pros: "everything"

"I am happy to say that this is the 4th FX that I have owned. The FX is equipped with many standard features that are "extras" in other vehicles within it's class. As far as safety, I cannot be more thankful that I own an FX. In 2008, I was hit by someone that was under the influence. The FX took the impact but with the safety features, kept me alive. I highly recommend the FX (QX70) to anyone looking for a luxury crossover."

Nice Upgrade for FX-35 But Some Major Drawbacks

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Styling, handling, & Inifiti ownership experience"

Cons: "Interior comfort and some trans probs"

"I bought this vehicle one year ago, having owned an FX-35 for almost 10 years (one of the original models!). I loved my FX-35 but just wanted some of the new features like Nav and Bluetooth connectivity that weren't widely available in 2003. And I do like those new features, as well the general power, handling and responsiveness of the car. I have had trouble with the transmission, especially shifting into reverse in cold weather. Also, there is an intermittent problem where the panel lights don't come on which requires cycling on/off the headlights to fix. My biggest complaint is the interior, which seems considerably less plush and comfortable than in my FX. Even a year into the driver's seat is hard and the leather is stiff. And in my particular case, I need to have ZERO lumbar curve in the seat; the FX-35 setting allowed me to get the lumbar curve totally out of the seat, but the FX-37 keeps some curve in there even on lowest setting, which hurts my back over long driving periods."

Great looks, great ride, great options.

By on Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Pros: "Great looks. Great ride - smooth yet tight."

Cons: "phone voice commands, tight rear seat legroom."

"Bought the FX two weeks ago. Did a lot of research. Got it for under Blue Book plus a brand new set of tires. Love it. Some reviews from owners complained of the 7 speed automatic of shifting too much. Hello? This is because it's adapting to the most efficient gear for best mileage. My previous vehicle, 2010 Ford Edge, had a six speed auto and did the same thing. My wife's 2013 CRV has a five speed auto and also does the same thing. Get over it or get a different car. The only complaint is the phone / Bluetooth does not recognize my voice command for dialing one of the names from my handset phone book. Infinity said it's because I have Verizon instead of AT&T. It works some of the time but not all of the time. Anyone else have this issue?"

Improved from 07. Great design. Weak shift pat.

By on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pros: "Curb appeal. Sweet drivers zone. Build quality."

Cons: "Pricy. Soft shift pattern. Limited cargo space."

"Pricy but would consider another. Excellent quality/fit/finish inside and out. Like the timeless design and in all black(big time). Feels very solid but typical SUV harsh on some pavement. GPS and phone difficult and not intuitive.(still learning) Nav. manual is massive! Don't like the compass delete on the mirror because of Nav. All other controls excellent and quick. Would like an upgrade wheel package. Poor shift pattern (unpredictable)at various RPM. Is 7 speed too many? Plenty of power and torque. Big improvement over my 07 in all ways. Driver/seat/steering/windscreen relationship is excellent. Perfect seat adjustments. Nice car and everyone doesn't have one. Pleasant dealer relationship."

Infiniti FX37 Is The King !!!

By on Friday, April 19, 2013

"I test drove everything from a Ford Edge, HondaCRV, Acura to RangeRover Evoque and BMWX5 Nothing came close to FX37 It looks and drives amazing!!! Love my new car!!! You must test drive one!!!"

Best Mid-Size SUV made, good value

By on Sunday, April 07, 2013

Pros: "Great electronic & autodriving features"

Cons: "Poor cup holders"

"Drives like a sports car but is an excellent mid-sized SUV. The AWD works very, very well in the snow. The seating is the best I have ever experienced. Of course no other vehicle made today has the level of automatic controls such as braking, cameras, etc. that Infiniti has. So my wife thinks this is the easiest car she has ever driven, parked and backed up. The dealership pampers us. But we're starting to expect that from both Nissan and from Infiniti."

the suv drives amazing but dont like outside

By on Friday, March 29, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "drives amazing and interior is beautiful"

Cons: "I hate the outside appearance"

"this suv drives amazing . I like everything about it except the outside appearance. Its looks really odd to me.I would had consider buying it except that feature."

Best vehicle ever!

By on Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pros: "Price, Fun to Drive, Space, Fit/Finish, Design"

"I bought the 2011 Infiniti FX35/ w Premium Package and blue slate for a great price. The car is very fast, 5.8 seconds 0-60. The car has an amazing sound and a smooth transmission. The ride is super nice, and so is the user interface. All the controls are intuitive. The 360 camera helps in tight parking spaces. The fit and finish is at it's best. The leather has a great smell (after 2 years ith still smells like a brand new vehicle). The car has a very eye-catching design."

Great car but....

By on Monday, December 10, 2012

Reason: Dealership closed

Pros: "AWD, unique looks, sporty"

Cons: "none for the vehicle."

"This car looks and handles great. Don't see many FX models around town and won't see many more either since the Infiniti dealership closed its doors. Thus, the low rating for "Value" and recommendation to a friend. Closest dealer now for warranty work is 1,400 miles away in Washington state."

Recomend for any one.

By on Sunday, September 02, 2012

Pros: "Fit, finish performance and accessorys"

Cons: "none really"

"Best car I've ever had."

I REALLY love this car!

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "Just about everything, price point especially."

Cons: "Nope."

"If you are looking for an SUV that drives like a sports car you need an Infiniti FX. I have never been so impressed with a vehicle. I see a lot of reviews chastising the FX for lacking the same level of utility as its competitors, but I've never had my passengers complain about lacking space and moving down the seats means that I've also never had a problem with cargo either. I feel that what the FX lacks in utility it double makes up for with the way it drives. You put your foot down and the vehicle blasts off-- Amazing. If you are skeptical GO TEST DRIVE ONE."

Love it so far

By on Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "None so far"

"Ive only had it for a month but so far so good! Have wanted this car for years and now that I have one I'm not disappointed at all. If its possible I like it more than I thought I would. I recommend this car to any one who wants to enjoy driving again."

Love the style, the way it handles

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "very fun to drive and looks cool"

Cons: "the car is great no cons"

"This car handles amazingly well. I love the interior and the overall look of the car. Great quality car."

Simply I love the overall look and drive

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive and rich in look"

Cons: "nothing that I know"

"look and drive is simply superb"

Excellent vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"Falls short on the gas mileage but great engine response in any situation"

This is my best vehicle ever

By on Friday, January 13, 2012

Pros: "Total Sleeper which is the best part!"

Cons: "Nothing"

"The FX50 has exceptional quality of workmanship and set its self apart from the competition in reliability and performance. Sure it's no Cayenne Turbo but its performance is better than all the other Cayenne Models for less $$"

Disappointed

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "very attractive -some serious power in the engine"

Cons: "VDC is WAY Bad. Safety features limit your fun."

"Safety feature spoil this vehicle. Gorgeous to look at and and comfortable to drive. Been to the shop 3 times since purchased in August. Last Infiniti I'll ever own. Stick with Nissan for a far better value and more exciting drive."

Great driving vehicle.

By on Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pros: "Great value"

"Like driving a sports car, but in a SUV body. It handles well in traffic and on the highway. This is my third on and If they do change the handling, I will buy another one."

Pure pleasure...