• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2013 Infiniti FX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $47,103 - $49,936.

Invoice N/A

10/6.9

Based on 56 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

best combination car of luxury and performance

By on Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pros: "power, paddle shifting fun, handling excellent"

Cons: "tire noise"

"My FX35 is an incredible sports/luxury car with no mechanical problems and even will average 22 mpg driven freeways 72-74 mph. Accessories like AC seats, paddle manual/auto rev shifting and 7 speed trans really amazing."

Awesome for what it is!

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pros: "Performance and features for the $"

Cons: "None for me"

"Living in Miami and being a father of 2 children I was forced to make a decision on a new purchase. I am pretty extreme... meaning if I drive a car it is sports car. My idea of a sports car is 2 seats and no space. If not I prefer a full size 4x4 pickup. Well, 2 kids and the sports car is out and wife is sick of my trucks. What is left? The sportiest SUVish kinda vehicle. I spent a year searching for what would work for me. Something with mass luxury, serious acceleration, and good road holding abilities. I opted out of a family car for the low height (or low view) on the road. In Miami or any major city I think it is a necessity to see more than just the tail of the car in front of you. I like to watch 5-10 cars ahead. I drove the X6, RX, the new LR Evoque, and the ML. For the money none could match the options and performance of the FX37. I got the limited edition so it has some cool features and beautiful paint. Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some love the FX others hate the styling. I really like!! The Limited Edition came with the 21" wheels which I love, but be warned it does increase the ride stiffness even more. It doesn't bother me one bit, but I know many reviews complain about the stiff ride. If any of you think the way I do I recommend at least giving it a test drive."

One of the best vehicles I've ever owned

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, love the navigation"

Cons: "No personal space"

"I've wanted an FX for a long time. Last year I finally got one. The car is fantastic to drive. I particularly like the voice activated features. This car actually understand me when I speak Okie! The fuel mileage could probably be better but let's be honest, nobody buys this car for mpg. The only real complaint I have is the same with all smaller vehicles today, there is nowhere to put anything! My purse has to go in back if I have a passenger and forget having a place to dump change or other odds and ends. Aside from that, drive and enjoy!"

Great SUV--for what it is

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "Handling, speed, style, fit and finish are great"

Cons: "Lacks cargo capacity equal to competitors"

"You will love this SUV if you are looking for handling on street roads. If you are looking for an off roader, or third row seating for the soccer team--keep looking. The interior is top notch with plenty of redundant buttons to ensure you can navigate the audio system, climate control and navigation with ease. Three years old and the leather still looks great. I have had no problems requiring repair, other than normal maintenance. I have the FX50 version, which is notably quicker than the V6, thought the V6 is plenty powerful itself. Also, for family beach trips I simply attach a hitch mounted luggage carrier."

Very disappointed. Thought it would be super comfy

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "Good gas mileage"

Cons: "Too small back seat & front seat ."

"Nothing like what we had thoughtbitbwould be . All PLASTIC !!!! My LOWER BACK kills me when I drive it ., even with lumber pushed out . LOVE THE 25 mi to gallon on hwy AND the sound car makes when taking off . Also too much ROAD NOISE and too SMALL OF BACK SEAT !!!"