• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2013 Infiniti FX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $39,785 - $42,178.

Invoice N/A

10/6.9

Based on 56 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

I REALLY love this car!

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "Just about everything, price point especially."

Cons: "Nope."

"If you are looking for an SUV that drives like a sports car you need an Infiniti FX. I have never been so impressed with a vehicle. I see a lot of reviews chastising the FX for lacking the same level of utility as its competitors, but I've never had my passengers complain about lacking space and moving down the seats means that I've also never had a problem with cargo either. I feel that what the FX lacks in utility it double makes up for with the way it drives. You put your foot down and the vehicle blasts off-- Amazing. If you are skeptical GO TEST DRIVE ONE."

Great vehicle for the money

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pros: "everything"

"I am happy to say that this is the 4th FX that I have owned. The FX is equipped with many standard features that are "extras" in other vehicles within it's class. As far as safety, I cannot be more thankful that I own an FX. In 2008, I was hit by someone that was under the influence. The FX took the impact but with the safety features, kept me alive. I highly recommend the FX (QX70) to anyone looking for a luxury crossover."

Love it so far

By on Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "None so far"

"Ive only had it for a month but so far so good! Have wanted this car for years and now that I have one I'm not disappointed at all. If its possible I like it more than I thought I would. I recommend this car to any one who wants to enjoy driving again."

Nice Upgrade for FX-35 But Some Major Drawbacks

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Styling, handling, & Inifiti ownership experience"

Cons: "Interior comfort and some trans probs"

"I bought this vehicle one year ago, having owned an FX-35 for almost 10 years (one of the original models!). I loved my FX-35 but just wanted some of the new features like Nav and Bluetooth connectivity that weren't widely available in 2003. And I do like those new features, as well the general power, handling and responsiveness of the car. I have had trouble with the transmission, especially shifting into reverse in cold weather. Also, there is an intermittent problem where the panel lights don't come on which requires cycling on/off the headlights to fix. My biggest complaint is the interior, which seems considerably less plush and comfortable than in my FX. Even a year into the driver's seat is hard and the leather is stiff. And in my particular case, I need to have ZERO lumbar curve in the seat; the FX-35 setting allowed me to get the lumbar curve totally out of the seat, but the FX-37 keeps some curve in there even on lowest setting, which hurts my back over long driving periods."

Great looks, great ride, great options.

By on Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Pros: "Great looks. Great ride - smooth yet tight."

Cons: "phone voice commands, tight rear seat legroom."

"Bought the FX two weeks ago. Did a lot of research. Got it for under Blue Book plus a brand new set of tires. Love it. Some reviews from owners complained of the 7 speed automatic of shifting too much. Hello? This is because it's adapting to the most efficient gear for best mileage. My previous vehicle, 2010 Ford Edge, had a six speed auto and did the same thing. My wife's 2013 CRV has a five speed auto and also does the same thing. Get over it or get a different car. The only complaint is the phone / Bluetooth does not recognize my voice command for dialing one of the names from my handset phone book. Infinity said it's because I have Verizon instead of AT&T. It works some of the time but not all of the time. Anyone else have this issue?"