2011 Infiniti FX

Based on 63 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Improved from 07. Great design. Weak shift pat.

By on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pros: "Curb appeal. Sweet drivers zone. Build quality."

Cons: "Pricy. Soft shift pattern. Limited cargo space."

"Pricy but would consider another. Excellent quality/fit/finish inside and out. Like the timeless design and in all black(big time). Feels very solid but typical SUV harsh on some pavement. GPS and phone difficult and not intuitive.(still learning) Nav. manual is massive! Don't like the compass delete on the mirror because of Nav. All other controls excellent and quick. Would like an upgrade wheel package. Poor shift pattern (unpredictable)at various RPM. Is 7 speed too many? Plenty of power and torque. Big improvement over my 07 in all ways. Driver/seat/steering/windscreen relationship is excellent. Perfect seat adjustments. Nice car and everyone doesn't have one. Pleasant dealer relationship."

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"My wife insisted on getting a crossover (I prefer sedans). Boy was I excited when she opted for the sporty, good looking FX 35 rather than one of those cushy, bland crossovers (like the Lexus). I absolutely love it and it is actually fun to drive. The only downside is suboptimal rear and side view visibility (but the standard backup camera compensates well). Despite being easy to open and close, I would have liked a power liftgate. I highly recommend this car for those who want to get as much performance and fun out of a crossover. Other than that, well built. luxurious and FUN."

Simply I love the overall look and drive

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive and rich in look"

Cons: "nothing that I know"

"look and drive is simply superb"

Bully

By on Tuesday, July 06, 2010

"Powerful SUV on mountain climbs. Performs well on the freeways and handles well with the best. On street roads, the ride seems bumpy and stiff. Make sure your not sipping on hot coffee. I love the cars unique shape and style. The huge curves on the hood picks up dirt matter quicker than most vehicles. Hard to determine the front when pulling into tight spots or judging distances from garage walls etc. The vehicles power does impose itself in city traffic. That's why I used the title bully."

Amazing FX50

By on Wednesday, October 07, 2009

"This car is incredible! Sleek looks, tons of power and great mileage. I don't drive to work but literally miss my car and just drive around to get that FX satisfaction. I also love the wheel side accelerators. You can downshift using them and really turn this car into a BEAST! The seat coolers always impress people who are lucky enough to get a ride in my car! :)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti FX near Honolulu. See local deals