• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2010 Infiniti FX

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Excellent Automobile

By on Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"2010 FX35 (Fully Loaded - It has everything) I am thoroughly impressed with this car. I really have nothing but good things to say. It handles great and it's very fun to drive on long trips. My FX has served me well. My wife wanted the Lexus RX 350 but after I bought this car for myself, she has taken over and I really don't get to drive the car except on long trips. When I remind her about the RX she denies ever wanting one. I hope when Infiniti decides to make major changes to this car that everything will be for the best, if that is possible. You can't go wrong unless you want a softer ride without the handling."

Great vehicle for the money

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pros: "everything"

"I am happy to say that this is the 4th FX that I have owned. The FX is equipped with many standard features that are "extras" in other vehicles within it's class. As far as safety, I cannot be more thankful that I own an FX. In 2008, I was hit by someone that was under the influence. The FX took the impact but with the safety features, kept me alive. I highly recommend the FX (QX70) to anyone looking for a luxury crossover."

Nice Upgrade for FX-35 But Some Major Drawbacks

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Styling, handling, & Inifiti ownership experience"

Cons: "Interior comfort and some trans probs"

"I bought this vehicle one year ago, having owned an FX-35 for almost 10 years (one of the original models!). I loved my FX-35 but just wanted some of the new features like Nav and Bluetooth connectivity that weren't widely available in 2003. And I do like those new features, as well the general power, handling and responsiveness of the car. I have had trouble with the transmission, especially shifting into reverse in cold weather. Also, there is an intermittent problem where the panel lights don't come on which requires cycling on/off the headlights to fix. My biggest complaint is the interior, which seems considerably less plush and comfortable than in my FX. Even a year into the driver's seat is hard and the leather is stiff. And in my particular case, I need to have ZERO lumbar curve in the seat; the FX-35 setting allowed me to get the lumbar curve totally out of the seat, but the FX-37 keeps some curve in there even on lowest setting, which hurts my back over long driving periods."

Great looks, great ride, great options.

By on Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Pros: "Great looks. Great ride - smooth yet tight."

Cons: "phone voice commands, tight rear seat legroom."

"Bought the FX two weeks ago. Did a lot of research. Got it for under Blue Book plus a brand new set of tires. Love it. Some reviews from owners complained of the 7 speed automatic of shifting too much. Hello? This is because it's adapting to the most efficient gear for best mileage. My previous vehicle, 2010 Ford Edge, had a six speed auto and did the same thing. My wife's 2013 CRV has a five speed auto and also does the same thing. Get over it or get a different car. The only complaint is the phone / Bluetooth does not recognize my voice command for dialing one of the names from my handset phone book. Infinity said it's because I have Verizon instead of AT&T. It works some of the time but not all of the time. Anyone else have this issue?"

Improved from 07. Great design. Weak shift pat.

By on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pros: "Curb appeal. Sweet drivers zone. Build quality."

Cons: "Pricy. Soft shift pattern. Limited cargo space."

"Pricy but would consider another. Excellent quality/fit/finish inside and out. Like the timeless design and in all black(big time). Feels very solid but typical SUV harsh on some pavement. GPS and phone difficult and not intuitive.(still learning) Nav. manual is massive! Don't like the compass delete on the mirror because of Nav. All other controls excellent and quick. Would like an upgrade wheel package. Poor shift pattern (unpredictable)at various RPM. Is 7 speed too many? Plenty of power and torque. Big improvement over my 07 in all ways. Driver/seat/steering/windscreen relationship is excellent. Perfect seat adjustments. Nice car and everyone doesn't have one. Pleasant dealer relationship."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti FX near Honolulu. See local deals