2012 Infiniti EX

Based on 56 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Fun car

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun driving; looks different (in a good way)"

Cons: "cramped back seat"

"If you like to drive and want to have a fun car with features that are near about top of the line, then this is the vehicle. Comparable BMW/Audi will probably be a lot more expensive and the ride will not be as smooth. On the other hand, while it might not be as serene as a Lexus, it definitely is more exciting. Long drives are not taxing and city maneuverability is very good. The inside is silent and refined with nice blend of leather and (apparently actual) wood trim; very good sound system and intuitive and fast (i.e. very little lag) nav. system. A word of caution though - I am skeptical about Infiniti's much touted self-healing paint. While it may (over time) cover small scratches and nicks, but do not expect miracles. Also, do not get this car if you want to use it as a full fledged family vehicle - just would not work."

Great car, all that I could ask for

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pros: "Overall quality in and out, legroom as I am 6'4""

Cons: "no real cons I can think of"

"I bought the 2008 and just turned over 100,000 miles. So far, just regular maintenance and rear brakes. Has RWD and everything else and I really enjoy the music system on long drives. Since purchase, I have averaged 25-26 mpg on mostly highway driving, better than I expected. I had an FX 35 for six years before trading for the EX. I thought the FX was the best car, but the EX is even better. I am looking forward to my next 100,000 miles."

Wife Loves Car

By on Friday, December 18, 2009

"My wife picked out this car and she absolutely loves it. I don't mind driving it because it feels and rides like a sports car. Need to be careful on the road because you don't feel the speed. It also has very quick acceleration. A real sleeper."

By on Friday, October 23, 2009

"great crossover! my wife drives the car for work,and loves it. i'm 5'10' 200 lbs,and have no problem with room. ok on cargo room. this is actually a sports car! we put 20's on it,and it's real sharp. get tons of looks,and comments!i would reccomend this car."

Great car with few flaws

By on Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pros: "Great tech, driveability, fun to drive"

Cons: "Cupholder size, fuel economy just okay"

"I'm on 39 month lease. Overall have really enjoyed driving this car. Just put on new tires. Never had any problems. My dealer has been great to work with. My only complaints are limited storage space and small cupholders. I drive 19,000 miles/year and the car has really been great in all kinds of weather conditions, including snow. I will probably buy the car outright when my lease expires next August. Not a great car if you have a large family, but for empty-nesters or Yuppies, it's a great choice for both fun-to-drive factor, as well as adding utility beyond the G35."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti EX near Honolulu. See local deals