2012 Infiniti EX

Based on 56 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

By on Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"This car drives like a sports sedan. it flies of the line from 0-60 and corners like a bmw. The interior of the car I bought has all the bells and whistles, it is elegant to say the least. My wife drove it and almost didnt give it back, I may get another one for her."

Excellent car for the money

By on Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pros: "get a great bang for the buck. Great resale value."

Cons: "Not good for a family. Limited seating in the back"

"I bought this car for my wife. It has style, speed and luxury.I bought the 2 wheel drive Journy. I have the GPS wich works iether by voice or touch screen and have absolutaly no problems with it. You can watch a DVD while your waiting for someone in the car. It comes with 12 Bose Speakers and sounds rich and excellent. I have the car for 2 years and never had problems with it. Great traveling car for long trips. When passing another car, this baby will sink you in your seat and pass by it in a breath. Love the car and my wife loves it also."

Very good little suv

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Very sporty and comfortable, fun to drive,"

Cons: "Style is a bit plain"

"The EX35 is a comfortable sporty compact suv. It is fast, handles well, and gets decent gas mileage( 19.5 mpg since I've owned it ) mixed driving. The front seats are the most comfortable you will find in any car. It has a good ride handling combination. It has sporty steering and very good technology. My only complaints are the style is a bit plain and it doesn't have the same quality feel as the comparable German cars."

By on Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"Nice car! Well designed. Rear view is very helpful."

Love this car

By on Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"We were looking to get Honda CRV or Nissan Rogue, but once we testdrove the Infiniti, it was no contest. We already have Honda Minivan (kids love it) with Nav and entertainment system (Honda is our long trip car). So the second car was to be for shorter/fun trips. Yes, the mileage in the city is not that great, but on the highway we got 28.6 mpg. Since we use public transit for commuting to work, we did not mind the mileage. Reliability and great safety was big for us. We got Jurney AWD with leather seats and technology package. We have our own navigation system and saved a couple of thousand dollars on the camera/lane departure warning (the car has great sensors front and back for parking). The car is very responsive, high tech and just plain fun to drive. Many standard features. Sufficient room in the back for our 9.5, 5.5 children and my mom. Not sure it is good for a 6 footer plus if there is a passenger in the back...not our problem. My husband is 5"10'' and the car accomodates an average height adult behind him perfectly well."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti EX near Honolulu. See local deals