2012 Infiniti EX

Based on 53 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Very good little suv

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Very sporty and comfortable, fun to drive,"

Cons: "Style is a bit plain"

"The EX35 is a comfortable sporty compact suv. It is fast, handles well, and gets decent gas mileage( 19.5 mpg since I've owned it ) mixed driving. The front seats are the most comfortable you will find in any car. It has a good ride handling combination. It has sporty steering and very good technology. My only complaints are the style is a bit plain and it doesn't have the same quality feel as the comparable German cars."

BANG FOR THE BUCK

By on Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Highs: Stylish design, powerful engine, useful options. Lows: Obviously some of those useful options will start making problems and if warranty is out, it will cost $$$$ to repair."

By on Wednesday, May 07, 2008

"Nice car! Well designed. Rear view is very helpful."

Love this car

By on Tuesday, October 07, 2008

"We were looking to get Honda CRV or Nissan Rogue, but once we testdrove the Infiniti, it was no contest. We already have Honda Minivan (kids love it) with Nav and entertainment system (Honda is our long trip car). So the second car was to be for shorter/fun trips. Yes, the mileage in the city is not that great, but on the highway we got 28.6 mpg. Since we use public transit for commuting to work, we did not mind the mileage. Reliability and great safety was big for us. We got Jurney AWD with leather seats and technology package. We have our own navigation system and saved a couple of thousand dollars on the camera/lane departure warning (the car has great sensors front and back for parking). The car is very responsive, high tech and just plain fun to drive. Many standard features. Sufficient room in the back for our 9.5, 5.5 children and my mom. Not sure it is good for a 6 footer plus if there is a passenger in the back...not our problem. My husband is 5"10'' and the car accomodates an average height adult behind him perfectly well."

Outstanding Car!

By on Friday, April 29, 2011

"The engineers at Infiniti did an outstanding job designing this car! My EX35 rides like a dream. Beautiful craftsmanship in the interior. I love the subtle curves of the exterior design...it gives the EX a true personality and makes it stand out from all the other crossovers out there. I've had this vehicle for about a year and a half and it has performed flawlessly. Acceleration and handling are effortless,"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti EX near Honolulu. See local deals