• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2012 Infiniti EX

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Excellent car for the money

By on Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Pros: "get a great bang for the buck. Great resale value."

Cons: "Not good for a family. Limited seating in the back"

"I bought this car for my wife. It has style, speed and luxury.I bought the 2 wheel drive Journy. I have the GPS wich works iether by voice or touch screen and have absolutaly no problems with it. You can watch a DVD while your waiting for someone in the car. It comes with 12 Bose Speakers and sounds rich and excellent. I have the car for 2 years and never had problems with it. Great traveling car for long trips. When passing another car, this baby will sink you in your seat and pass by it in a breath. Love the car and my wife loves it also."

very unhappy with this vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 03, 2012

"I never had a luxury car. I was always one to purchase Honda or Toyota but at this stage in my life thought I would treat myself. I went from Rav4 to this car and regret it. The leather turns black and looked like it is over 10 years old in less than 6months. The dealer told me that I needed to clean it monthly. I have had leather in all my cars for the past 20 years and never had the seats get like these have. The car has no useful compartments and you cannot even fit the owners manual in the glove box. It has to be velcored to the interior. the cup holder does not hold a typical drink and definitely not more than one drink at a time. The ride is no better than the RAV4 and the was quite possibly the least comfortable car I have had in years but it was a smoother less noisy ride than this is. I am so disappointed I am wasting 200 more a month for a luxury car that is not. I plan to sell it and get back into a Honda or Toyota this month. I would never recommend this car to anyone."

fun car with all the necessary features

By on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

"handles well,good ride,excellent navigation system.cramped backseat."

Fast, responsive, great handling even a CUV!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "quick,light"

Cons: "performance comes with price for gas"

"No need to buy a BMW X3, Mercedes GLK or a Audi Q5. The EX beats them all on style, performance and value. German cars are bland and over priced. Interior styling is great. Fit and finish is fantastic and it comes with leather standard. Imagine a premium car that does not require a premium package to make it a "premium" car ! 7 speed transmission is great, has matching downshift. The nav operates with touch, voice and dedicated buttons... it work works any way YOU like. Great 360 degree view for backup and parking. There nothing else like it at any price. It's quiet, yet has a great road feel and only wieghs in at 3800lbs. Light for an "SUV/CUV"."

Love this car

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Great value, drives more like a German car"

Cons: "No to have ventilated seats, no bef cooler"

"Love this car, but if you get it you have to get all of the options. Comfort/convenience package and technology package. The car is dull,without all,of the bells and whistles. Hard to see when backing up which is why the 360 camera is a must. Also love the adaptive cruise and lane departure preventions system."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti EX near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for