2001 Hyundai XG300

8.2

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2001 models.

This is an all-around great car

By on Monday, July 20, 2009

"The Hyundai XG300 is my third Hyundai. In each case I have been impressed with the low maintenance and relative comforts. The value for the money cannot be compared with the typical Japanese imports or the US wannabees. The car is well appointed with all the luxury features."

It's a Hyundai

By on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"I have owned my used 2001 XG300L for 7 yrs and found it to be very reliable. I recently change the timebelt on the vehicle for the first time at 133,000 miles. This was the frist major part that I have had to purchase for the vehicle. I was a previous owner of an Elantra (for 7yrs) when I first left college. Hyundai has impressed me with their improvements and I look forward to owning a Genesis."

Awesome Car!

By on Sunday, March 2, 2008

"This has been the best vehicle we have owned. When first purchased, we had people follow up to find out what kind of car we were driving. We have had NO issues with it and would purchase one again."

til death did us part

By on Monday, March 31, 2008

"this is a tribute to my Xg300. I bought it after almost getting hoodwinked by a Nissan dealer. I loved the car because it comfortably seated my 260lb. 6'2 body. I was blown away by its performance and how it handled the road. I drove that car from 2001 to present clocking 246k miles from Miami to West Palm. The only problems I had with it were the a/c and the check light. For some reason the a/c kept leaking or freezing over. The light was addressed by the dealer many times and just kept coming back untila few months ago when it went off and never came back on again. I retired and allowed my son to drive the car to school. He had an accident and the car was totalled by the Isur. Co. even though it was still drivable. The engine always started and it never left me on the road. The tranny complained a little but I never had to replace it. From the day i bought it until its untimely demise, I always got compliments. My brother drove a Merc E320 and said the Hyundai drove better. I don't know what the seat were made of, but they held up better than the leather in more expensive cars. I was trying to find one but know there is no replacement for my little car. If you are considering a Hyundai, please do yourself a favor and begin a marriage with a great car."

Love That Car

By on Thursday, October 11, 2007

"I bought the XG300 with 16,000 miles, got rid of it with 78,000. Enjoyed it 99.9% of the time for over 6 years. There are problems with the electrical system which caused the interior lights to stop working, and some problems with the radio, but other than that - it looked as good the first day as the last. Classic style, good gas mileage. Would recommend it to a friend."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai XG300 near Honolulu. See local deals