2007 Hyundai Veracruz

Based on 163 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Best Value in SUVs

By on Friday, August 13, 2010

"I finished shopping Highlander, Buick Enclave (and its cousins), Ford Flex, and several others. Nothing compares to the Veracruz in quality, features and price. Nothing. This one is flying under the radar. Where else can you get a power liftgate, six speed with tiptronic, killer sound, keyless, seat memory, perfect fit and finish, big seats, leather, etc etc, for $30K? I have the Limited. Only mistake I made was leasing and not buying. This one is a keeper."

Love this car!!

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "Very fun to drive. Super easy to park! Roomy!"

Cons: "I dont have any."

"Simply, I love this car. I needed the 3rd row but did not want a huge SUV. This was the answer to my prayer. I have 3 children and I fill this car up every weekend with all their friends. My son is 6 foot and he can sit in the back row comfortably. His aunt and grandmother have crossovers and he can not sit in the back of theirs. The leg room in the 2nd and 3rd row are amazing. You would not believe this is a midsize vehicle. I love it and do not want anything else. When the miles get too extremly high on my 2008, I will get a new one. Oh.... and everyone thinks it a Lexus...lol I love love love it!!!"

Big Bang for your Buck!

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pros: "Price, options, looks like a Lexus"

Cons: "They skimped on the body so easily dents, dings"

"We had never heard of this car when we were shopping for a crossover for our growing family. We were testing the Ford and Nissan models and not falling in love with either when our dealer salesman introduced us to this. We immediately were smitten with the look, price and the included options and especially that we were able to get the limited edition with all the bells and whistles for the same price as a standard crossover from the other manufacturers. So now, three years later, how has the vehicle withstood it's love at first sight status? Pretty darn well. Overall it's still keeping us riding in style and comfort but you don't get all that car for so little money without a few trade-offs. Here's where the vehicle falls short: The exterior paint and body.... It dings and scratches easily. Either we are a magnet for careless door flingers or there's more to it than that. I think the paint job and body resistance is a lower quality than you are going to find on a Ford, Nissan, Toyota, etc. Second, the gas mileage on the sticker was way off. It stated we could expect 18 to 24. I have seen 22 ONCE when we traveled across the country (highway, minimal stopping, low wind, etc) Other than that, I'm averaging about 17 on a good day. 18 if I've been on the highway a lot. I think that issue has been resolved in recent years though as the government put restrictions on how the cars could be tested for mileage standards. Lastly, the steering column is supposed to have a memory that you can set and I am consistently having issues with it "forgetting". But with a ridiculously long warranty period I'm not worried about that either. So overall, it's a great car and the price makes it's nuances bearable. Still happy with the purchase and wondering why I don't see more on the road?"

Good vehicle for the money

By on Monday, October 03, 2011

Pros: "Great price"

Cons: "In town gas milage"

"Engine is too small for the weight of the vehicle, thus the low gas milage in town. Other than the in town gas milage, this is a great vehicle. Comfortable, quiet, dependable. Worth the money. Modeled after and comparable to a Lexus."

Love This Car!

By on Monday, June 15, 2009

"The Veracruz is an outstanding vehicle. After 13 months of ownership my sentiment toward the car is not different than the day I drove it off the lot. It is exceptionally comfortable and versatile. I love the way it drives...smooth and powerful. Having friends with high-end German and Japanese SUV's, I know this equals or betters their vehicles in every aspect."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Veracruz near Honolulu. See local deals