2014 Hyundai Veloster Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,160 - $22,857.

7.9

Based on 96 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Love it

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, hugs the road, many comments on it"

Cons: "blind spot on the right"

"We bought our 2014 turbo automatic with style & tech pkg. new in March of 2014.We have taken it on 5 long road trips. We are retired and my normal driving is short trips. My mileage around town avg.is 33. On the road trips it is 37.And even though I am older my driving style is that of a younger person. It's automatic, but has a sport mode and paddle shifters for the manual feel. We don't routinely have passengers, but we have and the back seats are sufficient for someone 5'8". I have had no problems.It is incredibly fun to drive,many comments on the style and holds the road better than any other of the many vehs. I have owned. The ONLY drawback is a blind spot on the right side. Drivers side has a blind spot mirror. I would buy it again in a heartbeat."

This car is a eye stopper

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pros: "Price and quality"

Cons: "Has blind spot from large mirrors"

"The Veloster likes high speed and long distances. On a trip the mileage is averages 57, however in town a low 14-19. It holds the road even with my low profile tires better than any other car I have driven. It does the corners like butter. The hatch back gives me plenty of storage space. For a very low price this is a very high quality automobile."

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pros: "fuel efficient, fun, mean look"

Cons: "small rear head room"

"Best car I have ever owned. The style package is perfect and it brought everything I wanted in the car. the transmission is smooth and its a fun car."

99 PROBLEMS BUT MY HYUNDAI

By on Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pros: "Great on gas, looks awesome, fun to drive."

Cons: "Blind spots(2) of them I found."

"I was just looking into buying a car. I was of course on a budget and didnt want to spend a lot of money. My last car I replaced this car with was a Honda Civic 98. I bought that car brand new and still have it. So much for replacement, Oh well I still drive this car plus my g/f drives the car more then me. Now I did test out many cars I liked I am kind of basis I didnt test any American cars. My thoughts and impressions of my new ride. 1. The power of the car 138hp my civic got 106hp works for me plus dont need my g/f speeding anyways. 2. The clock on the radio sometimes dont say the correct time is that a big deal no I have a watch and a smart phone. 3. Not a gas hog, plus its a fun car to zig zag around town. Always gets attention chick magnet, but I have a g/f still a plus nice to talk to people and get their feedback. 4. The 2 blind spots for me are: making a left turn the outside mirror is in my way to look at the crosswalk. when backing up and looking on the side passenger view. Fixes for my problems were. Get little side mirrors on my mirrors itself HELPS SO MUCH with those side blind spots. And I did get a long BROADWAY MIRROR for the inside mirror. That little window in the back seemed so small. But that was a fixed now I see 100% better. Overall: I knew about some of the things since I research like no tommrrow on utube and test driving this car. I read people complain about power and gas mileage. All I can say you was a idiot for buying this car if that was important to you. Do your research to plunk down any kind of money know what your getting. I havent had any problems major with these car. I love it and I glad I bought it. Features too many to list but my favs are: lcd screen, alloys rims, and just the style of the car its just awesome to look at it. Upgrades in the future would be: exhuast, air intake, car speakers with small 8 inch tube sub with 2 ch amp. The only thing I wish it did have but I couldnt afford was the sunroof. But then again comes with other things I didnt want anyways there was no options to have one or the other."

Fun car

By on Tuesday, November 04, 2014

"The Veloster is a fun car but don't let its sporty looks let you think it is a fast car because it isn't. It has a small economy engine (hence my overall avg gas mileage of 32-33 mpg) with little acceleration power. But its a great looking car (I've received more compliments on this 1 car than all the previous cars I've owned combined and that has included an Acura, a Honda, 2 Toyotas, 2 Mazdas and a 1969 Olds Cutlass.) Many convenient features too."