2013 Hyundai Veloster

7.9

Based on 112 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Several Repairs Required in 1st Year

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "Bluetooth phone connection, GPS, Style"

Cons: "Water leaks, Poor radio reception"

Tail Light Condensation Normal?

"I purchased this car as I liked the concept & value of extras included in my purchase. Although Hyundai is not a make I would have purchased previously, improved reviews convinced me to take a chance. Within the 1st couple months of ownership, I noted condensation in my tail light. I was told I had to bring the car in so they could witness the complaint for themselves as I was told "some condensation is normal". Several photos & a visit to the dealership resulted in them replacing the tail light, finally. After about a month, condensation again. Again I was told "it's normal" & no replacement offered. While washing my car, I noted soap running down the inside of my drivers side rear window (one that doesn't open). Water & soap were running inside & into my rear speakers. Luckily I was near the dealership & brought it to them immediately to witness. Ultimately a leak expert was brought in & it was determined both tail lights needed to be replaced (1 was replaced only a month earlier)& a new window was required due to a broken screw that held the window in place. All this before I've hit 1 year of ownership. Very disappointing."

Tail Light Condensation Normal?

Speed, Style, and Value

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Size, Fuel Efficiency, Style, Cargo, Speed, Radio,"

Cons: "Front bumber is a little low, BlueLink is sketchy."

"I bought a 2013 Veloster Turbo Matte Black in November. Nearly every day I tell this car that I love it. It's easy to park, fast, nimble and comfortable and an absolute head-turner. The team at Fairfax Hyundai went above and beyond to make sure I was blissful, and still am. Tech Package- I love my back-up camera, great view, even in the rain. Panoramic sunroof is huge. Cons: The Bluelink is inconsistent and difficult to use (and I'm in the technology field). GPS is not user friendly."

Great commuter car!!!

By on Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pros: "Sporty, great interior, fit and finish."

Cons: "Suspension is a bit harsh, no spare tire."

My Veloster

"I have a 2012 Veloster and, its absolutely amazing. I am averaging about 30 MPGs. I've not had one issues with it. I gets alot of attention from others. Everyone wants to know who makes it? Love the interior design and, the red interior really stands out with the white exterior. I never thought I would buy a Hyundai but, with all the strides this company has made it makes perfect sense. I believe Hyundai is making some really great cars and, this is definitely one of them."

My Veloster

Great Car For The Price

By on Monday, January 7, 2013

Pros: "great value,,looks different,fun to drive"

Cons: "steering has dead spot,lacking power with air on"

"i own the 2012 black pearl v and my wife owns the green v she has automatic,mine is 6speed manual,we both love our cars they are roomy for drivers and front passengers,only drawback is those 18 inch wheels are terrible in the snow,we have got winter tires and wheels for the car it handles totally different since we put them on much better in snow now.if i were to have option to buy again i would"

Decent car

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pros: "Low cost, good warranty"

Cons: "has it bugs"

"I bought the car new at end of 2011, since then I have had multiple issues with the car (e-brake, steering wheel leather, rust, molding, and a few other minor electronic issues). All of the issues have been taken care of by my dealer, make sure you find a good dealer if you get this car. Also, the issues typically only happen once in awhile, so I video tape it with my phone if I am having a problem to prove it to the dealer, they don't argue, but it does help them if they can't get the issue to reoccur. Overall I like the car, good fuel mileage if you are easy on the gas pedal (35-38 mpg hwy, 28-32 city)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Veloster near Honolulu. See local deals