2012 Hyundai Veloster

7.8

Based on 94 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Great sport hatch!!

By on Thursday, June 11, 2015

Pros: "Reasonably priced, fun, great mileage, unique."

Cons: "Not so great in snow and ice."

"We've had a 2015 Turbo for about 10,000 miles, and just love it. It's quick, and gets great gas mileage. I once got 34.5mpg average running 300 miles at 80+mph most of the time!! The interior is comfortable, and the full sunroof really opens it up. The rear seat is fine for adults on short trips, and the cargo space is plentiful. The ONLY shortcoming we've found is that it doesn't handle the snow very well. But we're able to garage it and use our truck on those days. It's our first Hyundai, and I would highly recommend it for someone looking for a quality second car, commuter car, or road trip car."

Amazing car for the money

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pros: "Amazing int and ext, great gas and fun to drive"

Cons: "4 seats"

"I was in the market for a hatchback and i was intrigued with the veloster but after reading some reviews saying how the car is slow and sluggish i had to test drive one the car is just fine it drives just like a mazda3, focus or civic its not a v8 600 hp car but its really reasonable especially with the gas mileage it gets. the car is the most comfortable and it has more room in the front and back ( im 6'4 )of the cars i tested, it has the most gadgets for the money it drives really good and its the best looking in my opinion. I just advise people that are thinking about buying the car to actually drive it before discarding it because you will enjoy it, especially with the eco off. ps: that thing about leaking in the back when it rains doesn't happen on mine not sure if it got fixed with the 2013 model or what but its good."

I like this car

By on Sunday, July 29, 2012

"Owned this car for 2 weeks dont know how people are geting 40 mpg I cant even get 35 out of it on freeway at 72 mph. Also it seems the speedo is off by about 5 mph. other than that I like the car. Oh one more thing it does'nt come with a spare tire or jack and tools if you want those it's 250.00"

Love the turbo!

By on Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pros: "Sporty unique look, fun to drive, large trunk"

Cons: "Needs power seats,no dimmer for display screen"

"Loved the 2012 Veloster so much we bought 2 this year and just traded one in for the turbo. The turbo is worth the extra money! Love the push button start, all the added extras, rear camera has a wide view angle. Ride is a lot smoother than the 2012 version and extremely smooth handling. Thinking about trading in our other 2012 for another turbo!"

A lot of car for the money

By on Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pros: "sporty ,roomy,solid,and good on gas"

Cons: "lack of lumbar support in front seats"

"Sliver auto with style package. Turn off the eco button and use the paddle shifters.Left on its own accord it is slow to respond.Choose your gears and the car will fly.I pull the hill going out of town at 80mph.My R/T Challenger was good for 90mph in the same spot.MPG has come up as the car breaks in to 39 mpg.I added an air intake to the car the first week i owned it $239. The car has done well in the snow. The front seats lack back support."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Veloster near Honolulu. See local deals