2016 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,732 - $24,627.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 07/28/2016

Based on 15 Ratings for the 2016 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Amazing car for an amazing price!

By on Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Pros: "fun to drive, looks amazing, good fuel economy"

Cons: "don't love to touch screen system. Could be better"

"Love this car! I was so worried about buying my first new car. I have not been disappointed. What a car! It drives smoothly and is comfortable. We have had zero problems and still get excited to drive it. It has plenty of get up and go."

Extremly Happy!

By on Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, big bang for your buck!"

Cons: "no change holder, all 4 door handles to light up"

"I've never owned an SUV but knew I wanted one. I've looked at pretty much everything out there from Mazda, Audi, Ford, BMW, Toyota and Hyundai. By FAR the best SUV I've test drove/purchased! It's so comfortable and roomy! Drives well and gas mileage is great! I feel safe and secure in this. I highly recommend it to anyone purchasing there first SUV."

Best vehicle I've ever drove and I've drove a lot!

By on Thursday, January 7, 2016

Pros: "Quiet cabin, good fuel economy, techonology"

Cons: "Cargo Space"

"I loved this car the minute I laid my eyes on it. I had just come from driving a Kia Sportage, owned by the same company, and thought I should give it a shot before making a purchase. I immediately found my '16 Tucson in Mojave Sand and just knew it would be leaving the lot with me. The materials are of great quality, beyond anything you'd find in the Kia. It's a smooth ride with a quite cabin, just enough power to get things done, good fuel economy, and just all around perfect! The cargo space may be a little small but definitely usable - especially with the fold-flat seats. This is definitely a compact SUV worth looking at if you're in the market."

best value

By on Friday, February 12, 2016

Pros: "interior, mileage, comfort, safety"

Cons: "headrest is a little annoying"

Interior 2016 Tucson Limited

"i did a lot of research into pricing, gas mileage, and accessories and this car was definitely at the top of the list. I just couldn't bring myself to drive a Honda CR-V with every 40+ man and woman out there. This has a "younger, more sporty" look to it. My friend actually test drove all vehicles in the class in the general price range and decided on this exact one also...which made me feel great since I bought it without test driving others. If you play your cards right, you can get all the bells and whistles for a good price. I went in knowing what my affordability was and left with a brand new fully loaded car for the same price i was looking to buy a 2015 model for. I get so many compliments on the interior. My mom loved the way it drives when she borrowed it. and i love all the options of eco mode, sport mode, etc... i also love that you can turn on/off the lane alerts, etc... really lets you customize to your preferences. and i couldn't be more excited about air conditioned seats! and that panoramic sunroof...i love it! i never close the liner...ever. i never have an issue with sun getting in my eyes from the sun roof either...which was a problem with my old Jeep. I've generally been a Toyota or Honda girl most of my life (with the exception of the Jeep), but with the warranties and great reviews in the past few years...i'm sold on Hyundai!! Very happy with my purchase. not one iota of buyer's remorse. and i feel way more original and almost pity those i see driving Rav4s or CRVs."

Interior 2016 Tucson Limited

Best crossover vehicule

By on Saturday, December 5, 2015

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, good gas millage!!"

Cons: "None cons"

"I just love this car, materials are high quality, car comfort is amazing, gas consumption is good for the car size, car performance is outstanding, interior space is huge, the exterior is just awesome, the panorama sunroof that comes with it makes the car looks gourgeos, in a nutshell this is one of the best cars I've ever owned!!"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next