• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2014 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,803 - $27,356.

10/7.1

8.1

Based on 105 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Reliable, comfortable vehicle

By on Sunday, September 07, 2014

Cons: "lacks heated side mirrors, back up camera"

"The car is very reliable and Hyundai has been great to work with. They offered the fuel reimbursement program due to a minor error in the estimated mileage when I purchased the car. I trust this brand."

Good deal for the money!

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

"This car has done and is doing more than we expected.Fun to drive, economical, and not a bad looker. Not the most powerful engine, but we weren't expecting power with a 4 cyl. But for a 4 cyl it does fine."

It is nice in summer but fairly good for summer.

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "I love it's price compared with its competitors"

Cons: "It has enough space for the cups for all 5 people"

"I own 2013 Hyundai Gls front wheel drive that is purchased in July 2012. I bought it that time just Because I was looking for a nice looking crossover with good gas milage and comfortable ride and Tucson did satisfy my interest. I like it for everything like it has a very comfortable ride and attractive interior design. I love it driving on highway with normal drive and sometime with on cruse. It runs really good on both kind of drive. I also like its crear sound speakers. It looks kind of short but still is very roomy. Cargo space feels like not big enough but still not too bad compared with my brother's CR-V 2013, I'm satisfied with that too. When I need more room I fold the rear seats and that creates lot of cargo space. The only drawback I saw on this front wheel drive model is in when I drive on snowy day. It often is not very much on the right lane that I'm supposed to be as when I compare with other running cars. I had few bad driving experience with it even I did not had anything bad happened. Over all I still recommend it to others as I still love it even after I treaded with SUB as I need more room for my family size."

worst road noise!!

By on Sunday, August 03, 2014

Pros: "good gas mileage"

Cons: "road noise, no rear air vents"

"Uncomfortable ride, road noise is rediculous"

Good Car, Not Great, but Phenomenal Value

By on Friday, August 01, 2014

Pros: "Stylish Exterior, Unbeatable Value, Just Works"

Cons: "Stiff Ride, Ok Steering, Engine Could Be Stronger"

"We just purchased this car not long ago for our newborn to be trucked around in and I can honestly say that this car is worth checking out. No, it's not wrapped in the best leather and the plastic dashboard is both a pro and a con. The front seat is a bit stiff but the heated seats on the GLS we got sort of make up for it I guess. It's just a nice standard amenity they added to the GLS. The ride is a little stiff as well and the steering is unimpressive. I know this probably doesn't sound like the ringing endorsement but this car is not for someone who is used to driving a Mercedes. The point of this car is to give you the best bang for your buck. And it does just that all while still hanging in the middle of the compact SUV pack in just about every category. Personally I think it's one of the best looking if not THE best looking compact SUV in its class. The AWD handles just fine on ours. Actually off road it's pretty impressive coming from a Hyundai. Expect a little better gas mileage if you opt for the FWD version. The XM Satellite radio is a nice feature too. If you have kids (or I guess if you don't have kids) and are wanting a newer car that does just about the exact same thing a more expensive car in it's class does for less money, and you don't want to be dragged up past the $25,000 range then I would highly recommend this vehicle. It will get you from point A to point B and you will feel safe and fairly comfortable. So far we've had no mechanical issues with our Tucson."