• 2014 Compact SUVs

2013 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,849 - $19,276.

10/7.2

8.1

Based on 94 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Very good small SUV.

By on Friday, August 26, 2011

Pros: "Warranty, mileage, styling, bluetooth hands free wireless for cellphone."

"To those who say they get poor mileage, my Tucson (GLS with AWD) easily gets 26MPG overall average. City driving average 22-23MPG. On long stretches of highway driving 29MPG is common. Winter driving is somewhat lower 23-24MPG overall average. If you have a "lead" foot then your mileage will suffer. Really have no complaints other than the somewhat small gas tank (~14gals) about this vehicle. Have over 17000 miles and not a problem. There is enough power to pass when I need it. The seats are comfortable, the voice activated NAV control is easy to use. You do have to train it with your voice. The six speed auto is very smooth both on up-shifts and down-shifts. The main points for buying this vehicle were AWD, styling, build quality, mileage and the great warranty!"

Fun to drive, poor seat/roof rack design

By on Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pros: "Almost everything about this vehicle is great.Bea"

Cons: "Cargo space and roof racks are limited."

"I previously owned the 2005 Tucson and decided to get the 2012 Tucson. I purchased the GLS. I find that the seats in the rear do not go flat and this makes it difficult to put long things into the vehicle. The roof rack is a proble also, because the antenna is on the rear of the roof and and in the center. It does not bend far enough to allow anything long to be place on the roof rack. The 2005 had an antenna that was on the roof, but in a horizontal position, which kept it below the roof rack.The seats all went down flat including the passenger seats, which could be used for a table for a computer. I Love all the other features, these two isues are very important if your carrying long objects. I did not check this before I purchased the vehicle and now I am told to remove the antenna if I want to use the roof top rack."

love it!!

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

"I bought my Tucson in August 2010 (it is a 2011 model) and I absolutely love it! It is beautiful, drives well, and has given me almost no problems. I always hook my phone up to the stereo with Bluetooth, and thoroughly enjoy every minute in my car. The only problem I have had with it is that for a brief period of time, the car would not shift from park to drive to reverse etc. I had to remove the key and restart the car for it to work. I took it Hyundai, and they fixed it for me at no charge, and I haven't had a problem since then. They said it was a manufacturing defect and it was no big deal. I absolutely love this car, and it is excellent quality (especially for the price) with a fabulous warranty! I highly recommend this car!!!"

Solid 4/5

By on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pros: "Hyundai - a great name and great warranty. Trust me. I traded in a Saab for it."

Cons: "Automatic door unlock when put in park. Stooooopid idea."

"I bought the Limited Grand Poobah with all the bells and whistles. I love, love, love almost everything about this car. The only thing I don't love? When I put it in park, all of the doors unlock. I absolutely despise this. Like others, I don't get the gas mileage advertised, but I'm still happy with it. I love the interior, have figured out where to point the vents to cool the car, and simply adore my nav system."

i am loving this car...it handles well

By on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pros: "manuevers of the exway great, alot for the price"

Cons: "havent found anything wrong yet..."

"after having a saturn vue, which was super but they dont make them anymore, i went to hyundai.. i was sceptical about the smaller engine performance on the highway. not a problem. this car moves out without a pull or snag- great passing and excelleration. the two previous reviews concern me since i have owned many suvs and find the value and overall makeup of the tucson very nice. i feel i gotalot of car for my $ i bought the limited edition with all the bells and whistles... its super!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25