2011 Hyundai Tucson

8.1

Based on 100 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Best car ever

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

Pros: "low low price, high fuel economy, nice styling"

Cons: "Jiggling to drive"

"1.The styling is awesome but, the price is so cheep I can not believe it. 2.It is the best fuel economy in the class. 3.Even it is not the top of the line(2013 GLS), it has comfortable seat covered with cloth-leather mixed. 4.Driving is kind of jiggling. 5.Driving control is very good. 6.Exhaust sound is very good."

Very nice, you'll love it

By on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pros: "Great for the price, great looks, drive's nice."

Cons: "could use a bit more power"

"I recently purchased this vehicle and just fell in love with it right away. To be honest there is nothing fancy about the interior ie: no bells and whisltes. I don't need all the gadgets. For the price, it is a great driving vehicle. I highly recommend the Tucson to anyone looking for a smaller SUV type of vehicle. Test drive one for yourself that's the only way to find out that you'll like it, obviously."

Nice SUV

By on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pros: "Good mileage, good view of road, great turning"

Cons: "Slide seat bolesters could be a little less"

"Leased this moving from a 2009 Sonata Limited to a 2014 Tucson Limited. From a V6 to a 4 I found the engine loud at first but am getting use to it. Dash is well laid out, SUV turns very tight, back up camera is great and very easy to get use to. Like very much not needing a key with the push button start plus opening doors without a key. If your short you may need a cushion (5' under) and the side mirrors could stand to be a bit larger."

An excellent SUV with no significant flaws.

By on Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pros: "Great engine; warranty; styling; maneuverability"

Cons: "slightly stiff drive over very bad roads"

"This SUV looks and drives wonderfully. It is comfortable and no passengers have ever complained. The only minor problem that I have noticed is that it is a bit stiff driving over broken roads. Family members rarely mention this except if we are driving over severely damaged roads. In the drivers seat I have not noticed this however. The interior is made of excellent materials, and the SUV is spacious, and has great capacity for moving most things around. The back seats recline a bit, although this is not advertised, and also bend forward easily for trunk storage should you ever need to move large items. Parking is easy with this one, and I bought two, as I liked it so much (one for me to use for work and one for my daughter, a college student). We both love it."

Good for a small Family

By on Saturday, November 16, 2013

"I bought my Tucson 2013 end of last year. I like the outlook and it's a nice family vehicle. Hyundai after sales is excellent. People who wanted to have high horse power vehicle should not buy this. This is good for smooth driving and you will enjoy driving Tucson. It gives a good millage on GAS. Hyundai is world's fourth largest manufacturer. If you are a small family and wanted to buy a nice looking SUV consider Tucson."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for