2011 Hyundai Tucson

8.1

Based on 112 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

I have had an Expedition, BMW 525I, Cadillac STS

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

Pros: "DURABLE with kids"

Cons: "I can't find a reason to trade."

"and when my husband took me to get a Hyandai Tuscan I was kind of shocked. In comparison this car has held every bit of it's value and ability to handle my tough family. I promise you this is the FIRST vehicle I would go back and get another in a minute!"

Nice little SUV

By on Monday, September 22, 2014

"I really like this vehicle, lots of features for the price range. Drives nice, not too big, not too small. Good sound system. Handles well in foul weather conditions. Would have given tens across the board except for a few minor missing features: Would prefer the seat adjustment and side mirrors to have 'memory'. The back hatch could be easier to open and close. There is only one small light in the back storage area which doesn't provide enough light, particularly if items are on that side of the compartment. Gas mileage could be better, but I understand the AWD cuts into it. AC is slow to cool when very hot. All that said, it's a got a lot going for it considering the price. I enjoy driving it and is great for trips to the beach or long weekends away."

Reliable, comfortable vehicle

By on Sunday, September 07, 2014

Cons: "lacks heated side mirrors, back up camera"

"The car is very reliable and Hyundai has been great to work with. They offered the fuel reimbursement program due to a minor error in the estimated mileage when I purchased the car. I trust this brand."

Good deal for the money!

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

"This car has done and is doing more than we expected.Fun to drive, economical, and not a bad looker. Not the most powerful engine, but we weren't expecting power with a 4 cyl. But for a 4 cyl it does fine."

It is nice in summer but fairly good for summer.

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "I love it's price compared with its competitors"

Cons: "It has enough space for the cups for all 5 people"

"I own 2013 Hyundai Gls front wheel drive that is purchased in July 2012. I bought it that time just Because I was looking for a nice looking crossover with good gas milage and comfortable ride and Tucson did satisfy my interest. I like it for everything like it has a very comfortable ride and attractive interior design. I love it driving on highway with normal drive and sometime with on cruse. It runs really good on both kind of drive. I also like its crear sound speakers. It looks kind of short but still is very roomy. Cargo space feels like not big enough but still not too bad compared with my brother's CR-V 2013, I'm satisfied with that too. When I need more room I fold the rear seats and that creates lot of cargo space. The only drawback I saw on this front wheel drive model is in when I drive on snowy day. It often is not very much on the right lane that I'm supposed to be as when I compare with other running cars. I had few bad driving experience with it even I did not had anything bad happened. Over all I still recommend it to others as I still love it even after I treaded with SUB as I need more room for my family size."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals