2011 Hyundai Tucson

8.1

Based on 112 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Small SUV

By on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pros: "Gas Milage, Sporty look, Inside Upgrades, nice colors"

Cons: "Small gas tank, no rear vents for passengers"

"First Hyundai, not my first choice but the one I purchased. My car is loaded and I feel it makes the difference in comparison to other responses I just read. I find the Leather"

I HATE this vehicle!

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pros: "light green color is beautiful, safety ratings apparently very good"

Cons: "too wide, dash and steering wheel gadgets VERY POORLY designed. HORRIBLE!"

"My husband insisted I buy this vehicle. I didn't want any argument after listening him gripe about my little Volvo station wagon that was 10 yrs old, so I decided to get whatever he wanted me to have. Big mistake. The Tucson is WAY too big for me, both to drive and to get in and out of. I have to climb UP into it and JUMP out of it - not very dignified in work clothes. The Tucson is extremely wide, so parking it is a huge pain. I swear I'm going to hit something every time I park it. It also takes me forever because the visibility isn't great, and I am afraid of hitting someone or something. But what I hate the most is the dashboard, which was designed by an idiot. The A/C vents brilliantly chill the steering column and your fingers on the steering wheel, but little else. The clock is in the middle of the dash board, so you have to take your eyes completely off the road just to check the time, and since the time is shwon on the navigation screen, it is invisible if the sun is shining directly on it. Ridiculous. My little Volvo had more cargo room in the back than the Tucson SUV! I miss my Volvo. A lot. Outside, the Tucson is beautiful. It looks great and the one I chose is a gorgeous light metal green I have not seen offered on any other car or SUV. Two things I don't really care about. Although, the green is very beautiful. This vehicle would be fine for someone used to driving a big SUV, someone who is tall enough to get in and out without difficulty, and/or someone who doesn't ever care what time it is, or like frosty AC when it's 100F outside. Oh, and it also gets only mediocre gas mileage, and the tank only holds 256 miles worth of petrol when filled to the brim. That gets me to and from work with no other stops for only 4 days - and it costs more than $40 to fill up! I never want to drive another SUV, full stop. I have had my Tucson less than a year and cannot wait to trade it in for a small car I can fit into without a step ladder. Not to put too fine a point on it, but to repeat myself - I HATE THIS CAR!"

What a great vehicle

By on Friday, September 09, 2011

Pros: "great value"

Cons: "nothing"

"Fantastic car"

can't wait to get rid of it

By on Sunday, August 28, 2011

"have to agree with the man who said worst seats, totally uncomfortable right leg goes numb on long drives, back hurts tried using a pillow helped minimally.lots of blind spots especially to right side. good mpg's noisy."

Very good small SUV.

By on Friday, August 26, 2011

Pros: "Warranty, mileage, styling, bluetooth hands free wireless for cellphone."

"To those who say they get poor mileage, my Tucson (GLS with AWD) easily gets 26MPG overall average. City driving average 22-23MPG. On long stretches of highway driving 29MPG is common. Winter driving is somewhat lower 23-24MPG overall average. If you have a "lead" foot then your mileage will suffer. Really have no complaints other than the somewhat small gas tank (~14gals) about this vehicle. Have over 17000 miles and not a problem. There is enough power to pass when I need it. The seats are comfortable, the voice activated NAV control is easy to use. You do have to train it with your voice. The six speed auto is very smooth both on up-shifts and down-shifts. The main points for buying this vehicle were AWD, styling, build quality, mileage and the great warranty!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals