2010 Hyundai Tucson

8.0

Based on 141 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Not the best if you value reliability

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Looks Nice"

Cons: "Not Reliable"

"I have now had my 2011 Tuscon for 14 months. It has 14,000 miles and I am not happy with it's reliability. I love the looks of the car and the fact that you can get things like navigation for such a low cost, but it has had so many problems that I am currently looking at trading in for a different brand. I have literally taken this car in for repairs every other month. This week I even had to take it in twice in a row due to the brake light switch malfunction and the transmission range malfunction. The brake light switch has broken on me once before and the service department admitted to having issues with both of the above problems. I know it looks nice and seems like a good deal, but I do not recommend this vehicle at all!"

can't wait to get rid of it

By on Sunday, August 28, 2011

"have to agree with the man who said worst seats, totally uncomfortable right leg goes numb on long drives, back hurts tried using a pillow helped minimally.lots of blind spots especially to right side. good mpg's noisy."

Get a Rogue

By on Sunday, January 9, 2011

"We read that the Tuscon was such a good deal and drove it first. The handling was spongy and road noise was horrible. We then drove and purchased a Rogue by Nissan. More power, less road noise and much beter handling. Price very similar. Make sure you drive a Rogue before you purchase a Tuscon!"

not my favorite

By on Thursday, January 1, 2015

Pros: "price was ok. very good on gas"

Cons: "vents hard to adjust fan squeals seats not comfy"

"very cheaply made, little things started falling apart early on, rattles and squeaks early on compared to previous vehicle that didn't start showing signs of age till it hit 100,000miles. had 2 recalls,Had planned on this being my last car purchase but after 3 years am looking for something else"

I love this car!

By on Friday, February 26, 2016

Pros: "Safe, affordable, great warranty, fun to drive"

Cons: "bad tires, need to rely on mirrors to see well"

"This has been a wonderful car for me. I haven't had any major mechanical problems in the 5 years that I have owned it and I've put approx 77,000 miles on it. The warranty can't be beat! I'm out of warranty now, but it was nice to know that anything that did go wrong with it would be repaired free of charge by Hyundai. I did not like the original tires and was glad when they wore out enough to replace them. I appreciate the acceleration and the handling. There are some blind spots, but those are easily overcome by using your mirrors properly. My car was in an accident last week. Some yahoo in a giant Ford F150 turned right into the car. The car was totaled but I walked away without even a tight back/neck. I am so grateful! I am looking for a used Tucson to replace the one that just got smashed. I love the car that much!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals