2010 Hyundai Tucson

8.1

Based on 121 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Love my Hyundai

By on Friday, July 12, 2013

Pros: "affortable price, stylish and fun to drive"

Cons: "noise level"

"I was a Jeep owner for over 20 years and decided to downsize for better gas mileage. Test drove a few smaller suv's and crossovers, and when I test drove the Tuscon, I immediately knew it was going to be my next vehichle. Great value for the price, along with both stylish exterior and user friendly interior. The ride is pretty smooth and it can get out of its own way if the need arises. The few complaints I have are minor...interior noise level is a little high, the Bluetooth feature is not reliable even after dealer fixed it, and the small anchors for the floormats keep coming off. Overall I love it and would absolutely recommend this vehichle."

I would buy another with upgrades

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "looks good, good gas mileage, plenty of leg room."

"Being a home health nurse, I've put 40,000 miles on it in 18 months. It rides great, looks good, has plenty of room for my needs. I love the bluetooth. I would like to upgrade to all wheel drive with leather and the sunroof, so I'll probably give this one to my daughter."

a pretty nice car....great for getting around town

By on Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "not instant get up and go ..."

"I enjoy driving this car around town. I live in Montana and love the heated seats. The stereo is awesome and love the hands free bluetooth. I call it my little roller skate. The only thing I have noticed is when I give it some gas it seems to not get up and go right away. It rides pretty nice on the highway."

I love my Tucson!

By on Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Pros: "awesome price, fun to drive, stylish"

"I bought my 2010 Tucson last year brand new. I have not had any problems with it at all. It drives smooth and it gets great gas mileage. Everyone that rides in it loves it. Even my son wants to ride it in instead of my husband's car. He loves that it has cup holders in tje back for him. I love the new design. I get updates and emails from Hyundai every month that include discounts on my oil changes. I will never buy a different suv!"

Great Value For The Money

By on Tuesday, May 03, 2011

"For a small SUV you get great stlying and economy plus performance from a ever eager 4 banger The powertraine warranty is the best...ride quality is very nice...The 6 speed trany is one of the best..very sure and never hunting for the next gear..allways a pleasure to ride in...Hyundai hit a home run with this new and improved mode. The navagation system and back up camera is a great upgrade..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals