2010 Hyundai Tucson

8.0

Based on 125 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great, but....

By on Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"This is a great vehicle, lots of extras with the Limited version, and it's a good value. However, I bought the car expecting the advertised mileage of 21 city/31 highway, and I get no where near that. The 4 cylinder engine has plenty of power for normal driving, but strains when sharp acceleration is needed."

A wonderful choice!

By on Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pros: "Price, comfort, fun, driveability, value"

Cons: "A bit noisy at highway speeds, rear seats not flat"

"I own the 2012 Limited Edition with all the bells and whistles. I got a great deal and needed a new vehicle to replace my old CR-V. I have had absolutely no issues at all, just oil changes. Great looks, reasonable gas mileage, spacious --even more so with the panoramic roof--."

My second Hyundai

By on Saturday, January 05, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, feels expensive."

Cons: "Passenger seat, windshield glare, no HD radio."

Parked and ready to roll.

"I traded in my '05 Elantra for the 2013 Tucson limited. I've only had it a week but I am constantly looking for an excuse to drive it. Comfortable seating, decent pickup and just fun to drive. Only negative is passenger seat does not elevate. Also too much glare in sun on front window. All I all glad I have it."

Parked and ready to roll.

Excellent gas mileage... 23 city and 32 highway.

By on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pros: "Excellent fuel economy and positive steering"

"The 2012 Tuson with almost 5,000 miles is fun to drive and provides you with all the options and comfort at an affordale price."

At this price, this crossover is a steal!

By on Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, roomy, and great MPG"

Cons: "Not great visability out back window"

"After lots of research, I decided on the 2012 Tucson GLS and really glad I did! Great car at a great price. Go with the GLS. The extras are worth the little bit more $."

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

"Would recommend this vehicle to anyone who wants a smaller SUV with outstanding gas mileage and an ample amount of space for golf clubs, etc. Fits nicely into some of the smaller home garages they are now building. Handles great. Still need to see how it works in snow. Would be nice if they had auto start option on the vehicle."

Love my Hyundai

By on Friday, July 12, 2013

Pros: "affortable price, stylish and fun to drive"

Cons: "noise level"

"I was a Jeep owner for over 20 years and decided to downsize for better gas mileage. Test drove a few smaller suv's and crossovers, and when I test drove the Tuscon, I immediately knew it was going to be my next vehichle. Great value for the price, along with both stylish exterior and user friendly interior. The ride is pretty smooth and it can get out of its own way if the need arises. The few complaints I have are minor...interior noise level is a little high, the Bluetooth feature is not reliable even after dealer fixed it, and the small anchors for the floormats keep coming off. Overall I love it and would absolutely recommend this vehichle."

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, great options for the money"

Cons: "None that I can think of!"

"Does everything I want. Great on gas for its size and the amount of power its got."

Great Style and Value

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"Have had the car about 3 months now and it is exactly what we were looking for. We had traded our Hyundai Santa Fe in on a Carolla when gas prices were 4 dollars a gallon so we could get better fuel economy, at the time no small SUV could match the Carolla but now the Tucson can. It also has great stying both outside and inside and we can once again take the dog places without getting the back seat dirty. We have owned several Hyundai's now and the quality is there and the warranty can't be beat."

Get Car for the Price!

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

"I really do love this car! It is a very sharp looking vehicle inside and out. People are always complimenting my Tucson and I have heard numerous comments that Hyundai made a "great looking car." There is a lot of room in the front and back seats and the trunk space isn't bad for a cross-over sized vehicle. It also has good pick up, although I was slightly disappointed that the best gas mileage I can get is about 23 - 24 miles to a gallon, city or highway. Had a wiring problem within the first 5000 miles, however, it was fixed by Hyundai and haven't had any issues since. There is only one fault that I can find. It easily "bounces between the lines" if you aren't focusing on keeping it straight (i.e. the steering is loose)."

Who knew a Hyundai could be such a fun ride!!

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Pros: "Great price, Sharp Looking, Quality Made, Fun Ride"

Cons: "None!!!"

"I have always been an American made car girl. Well, the Ford Edge was a little out of my price range for where I was in my life and Hyundai made me an offer that I couldn't refuse on my 2011 Tucson. 10 year 100,000 warranty plus oil changes and tire rotations at their expense for the first 4 years! I love my ride!!"

Very disappointing, never again

By on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pros: "Great warranty, looks good"

Cons: "Noisy, poor workmanship."

"Have had on-going problem with lack of acceleration response when pushing gas pedal. Problem is difficult to duplicate. Dealership has made several attempts but not able to duplicate this problem. This is a SAFETY issue! Also road/wind noise very noticeable. Hyundai has tested and says it is within allowable limits. I think it is very poor. Not happy with this vehicle and have not had any real satisfaction from Hyundai corporate."

Best vehicle ever owned

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "Great fun driving and sitting"

Cons: "Little noisy on highway !"

"I own 2013 Hyundai Tucson over a year, and it's just excellent vehicle I had ever owned. It's just amazing to drive . Compared with it's rival it is very competitive. Anyway much cheaper then any others. It does definitely make little noise while on highway drive but feels like 4 wheeler while driving. But when I start the cars I has my friends often asked me, is your car started yet ? So on city driving it doesn't make much noise. And it does gives excellent gas mileage ."

Not Happy

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pros: "Price"

Cons: "Electrical issues, mileage not as advertised."

"We have had our 2011 Tuscon for 6 months. We are already expereincing electrical problems. The grade logic and traction control lights have begun to stay on for long periods of time indicating there is a problem with the traction system. One of the 12v ports in front does not work. We have had 2 occasions where the shifter would not go in park indicating a brake switch problem or some other electrical issue."

Tucson GLS FWD PZEV

By on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

"+ great price for the options provided similar with other crossover cars + paid $24,452 for a GLS FWD PZEV (from a total price of $25,295 which included MSRP of $21,995, Navigation System w 6.5" screen and rear view camera = $2,000, Premium Audio w/.External Amp & Subwoofer, Automatic Headlights, Carpeted Floor mats ($100), Cargo Net ($50), First Aid kit ($20), Auto-Dimming Mirror w/HomeLink and Compass ($250), Mudguards ($85) and Freight and Handling $795). Hyundai seems to made significant progress and provide excellent quality for the features included. The interior looks very stylish and luxurios and gives the feeling of a $33,000 - $35,000 equivalent car from Nissan, Toyota or Honda. The 10 year power train warranty and 7 year perforation warranty were important factors in my decision as it eliminates some of reliability concerns compared with cars manufactured by Toyota or Honda. I own a CAMRY 2008 and I took at look at Toyota, Honda and Nissan before deciding to buy this great Tucson 2011. I have it for 2 days only so can't comment on reliability. The engine runs nice and has good gas mileage 31 miles/galon on highway Negatives: * no power seat for driver * no option to remember the position of two different drivers as I saw in Nissan * feels a little bumpy on some of the highways that are not too smooth (this is in contrast to my Camry) Based on my experience so far I will definitely recommended to my friends (which saw it and loved it immediately)"

Sweet Simple Family car

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

"We bought this car when we expanded our family size! It has been great. We only have three big knocks on this model. The combined fuel economy can suck(although on a highway after a top off I've seen it hit 45mpg) it seems to average from 25-27mpg without going soft on driving. Another issue I have is that while there is a good amount of space for storage in the back, they only designed it with a dinky light on one side. So if you are looking for something in the back at night it can kind of be a bother. The last one kind of effects drivability, I am a big blind-spot checker and the rear side windows limit how much of your blind spot you can actually see(I normally drive a truck so its a big difference). I've seen some people complain about road noise. We haven't been bothered by it and our son has slept fine in the car since we had it(he was a month old and now he is 19months) and on Hawaii roads that's a big feat. I've been doing all the maintenance on the car(I4 engine) and its pretty easy to handle."

love my tuscon!

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

"the tuscon is such a great crossover. I get excellent gas mileage and still look sporty doing so. The interior is roomy and comfortable, especially on long trips. It is by far the best crossover/suv that I have ever owned or test driven. The Tuscon comes with a hill descend for extreme weather conditions, when needed it grips the road excellently and will pull you up or down the hill with little effort. It made it up hills in the snow that other vehicles, trucks included have had problems on. My only dislike about the Tuscon is that it does not come with a turbo and there is no vented seats, but other then that I would highly recommended it for anyone."

Great little SUV

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"My first 'buy' in 4 years. It is a solid vehicle, handles well, great performance. Seating is very comfortable. All controls are easily within the driver's reach. Very nice design from the driver's point of view. Well designed, and is very 'showy' for the low price. I LOVE mine!"

a pretty nice car....great for getting around town

By on Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "not instant get up and go ..."

"I enjoy driving this car around town. I live in Montana and love the heated seats. The stereo is awesome and love the hands free bluetooth. I call it my little roller skate. The only thing I have noticed is when I give it some gas it seems to not get up and go right away. It rides pretty nice on the highway."

Good car for the price.

By on Monday, November 07, 2011

Pros: "Great Price"

Cons: "Limited inventory to pick from."

"Purchased the basic model year 2010. Wished I had waited to purchase one with more options and tinted windows. Seats are uncomfortable for long drives. I have the timing sensor go twice now and a button is stuck on my stereo. Would I purchase one again? Yes, but with 4WD, tinted windows and more options."

Great car for money..

By on Monday, November 03, 2014

"For it's size , is good ride, excellent gas mileage with no major problems since bought.."

Best car ever

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

Pros: "low low price, high fuel economy, nice styling"

Cons: "Jiggling to drive"

"1.The styling is awesome but, the price is so cheep I can not believe it. 2.It is the best fuel economy in the class. 3.Even it is not the top of the line(2013 GLS), it has comfortable seat covered with cloth-leather mixed. 4.Driving is kind of jiggling. 5.Driving control is very good. 6.Exhaust sound is very good."

Don't want to get rid of this car

By on Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pros: "excellent value"

"Have had this auto for three years, routine maintenance, gas mileage 26 in town and 30-31 on the road. I wish I thought the new models were as good"

Great vehicle, would buy again!

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Pros: "Exterior styling, roomy, great features"

Cons: "back seats dont lay flat, blue tooth spotty"

"Great vehicle, would buy again!"

I Miss my Santa Fe

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"I had a Santa Fe for 8 years and loved it. Unfortunately, they increased the size which did not work well for my garage that I have to back in to. The Tucson looked great and I liked the Hyundai warranty, but I am disappointed. I have the GLS 2WD. I have gotten stuck in snow twice due to low clearance. The body seems very plastic like and the thing really rattles alot...not smooth and quiet at all. Seats are not that comfortable and seat belt grinds into you at the latch. Mileage is not anywhere near what is advertised, particularly in our cold climate. I am lucky to get 17 MPG in the city and this is a 4 cyl. car. Little annoyances like no exterior temp guage, shift level does not indicate where you are when lighted, poor visability out back window...etc. On the bright side, it is fun to drive as the car scampers pretty good with the 6 speed. But, all in all, I probably should have bought the Suburu Forester I looked at."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals