• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2010 Hyundai Tucson

8.1

Based on 99 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

can't wait to get rid of it

By on Sunday, August 28, 2011

"have to agree with the man who said worst seats, totally uncomfortable right leg goes numb on long drives, back hurts tried using a pillow helped minimally.lots of blind spots especially to right side. good mpg's noisy."

Very good small SUV.

By on Friday, August 26, 2011

Pros: "Warranty, mileage, styling, bluetooth hands free wireless for cellphone."

"To those who say they get poor mileage, my Tucson (GLS with AWD) easily gets 26MPG overall average. City driving average 22-23MPG. On long stretches of highway driving 29MPG is common. Winter driving is somewhat lower 23-24MPG overall average. If you have a "lead" foot then your mileage will suffer. Really have no complaints other than the somewhat small gas tank (~14gals) about this vehicle. Have over 17000 miles and not a problem. There is enough power to pass when I need it. The seats are comfortable, the voice activated NAV control is easy to use. You do have to train it with your voice. The six speed auto is very smooth both on up-shifts and down-shifts. The main points for buying this vehicle were AWD, styling, build quality, mileage and the great warranty!"

Looking to Trade ASAP

By on Sunday, August 07, 2011

Pros: "Dual sunroof is a neat idea and the backseat legroom is good."

Cons: "terrible fuel mileage, no towing capacity and can't get out of its own way when accelerating."

"I have a 2011 Limited AWD with the Sun roof and Navigation package. 3 weeks after we took delivery it spent 10 days in the shop getting the intake manifold replaced. After the first road trip we found that the underside plastics were missing and had to be replaced. We get roughly 21.5 mpg around town and about 20.7 on the highway with the cruise set at 77. I was told that it would tow up to 1500 lbs. Around town it will but not on the highway.I am very dissapointed in the vehicle and am looking to get rid of it asap. I would not recommend it to anyone."

I love my Tucson!

By on Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Pros: "awesome price, fun to drive, stylish"

"I bought my 2010 Tucson last year brand new. I have not had any problems with it at all. It drives smooth and it gets great gas mileage. Everyone that rides in it loves it. Even my son wants to ride it in instead of my husband's car. He loves that it has cup holders in tje back for him. I love the new design. I get updates and emails from Hyundai every month that include discounts on my oil changes. I will never buy a different suv!"

Not Happy

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pros: "Price"

Cons: "Electrical issues, mileage not as advertised."

"We have had our 2011 Tuscon for 6 months. We are already expereincing electrical problems. The grade logic and traction control lights have begun to stay on for long periods of time indicating there is a problem with the traction system. One of the 12v ports in front does not work. We have had 2 occasions where the shifter would not go in park indicating a brake switch problem or some other electrical issue."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals