2010 Hyundai Tucson

8.0

Based on 126 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next

Reliable, comfortable vehicle

By on Sunday, September 07, 2014

Cons: "lacks heated side mirrors, back up camera"

"The car is very reliable and Hyundai has been great to work with. They offered the fuel reimbursement program due to a minor error in the estimated mileage when I purchased the car. I trust this brand."

great suv,excellent value

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"I bought this new and find it to be a fine suv.no problems what so ever and the warranty is hard to beat"

do not buy

By on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Pros: "bluetooth, low maintaince"

Cons: "MPG, acceleration, feels loose wet roads"

"I am a tall male. I got this vehicle because of back issues. The vehicle does allow me ease of entry and exiting, and the seating for me is 7/10. The problems are the locations of the A/C vents for the driver. They are behind the 10 & 2 positions on the steering-wheel. Therefore I get frostbite on my hands while I sweat in the lower Alabama heat and humidity. The acceleration is very poor, and I am nervous pulling our to cross 4-lane roads at times. And, not to mention the gas fiasco, the sticker on the vehicle is rated at 23/32, more like 18/24. (I fill my vehicle up when I get gas and reset the trip meter to calculate my MPG.) The 18/24 rating is correct. I have had the vehicle 15mo, and will not buy another. I am looking at a 2013 RAV4."

I want this vehicle

By on Thursday, August 15, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "Good visability and driveability"

Cons: "I didn't find a negative in the week of driving"

"I was just recently on a trip to New England and rented a vehicle from Providence. They gave me the Tuscan. Loaded up and went to Cape Cod, Boston, Mt Washington, Vermont and Hartford. This was the most solid vehicle. Road noise was so reduced that I just couldn't believe that I was in a minisuv and not a Deluxe vehicle. Fuel, ease of entry, the lack of blind spots all made me want to trade in my Impala for a Tuscan."

good car.

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "nicely equiped"

Cons: "lesser crgo space."

"what's great about this vehicle is the design.although the kia sportage still has the best design yet,the tucson stands well in competition.bad things are the loud engine noises and the lesser cargo space.the glove box is not that big and the steering is not to accurate in turning corners.the sunroof doesent catch my attention no more because it makes a loud sound when opening and closing.never the less,this is an awesome come back from the previos tucson."

A little "jumpy"

By on Saturday, April 19, 2014

"It is a little "jumpy""

Easy to drive, economical.

By on Saturday, July 04, 2015

Pros: "solid, economical, convinient"

Cons: "no roof rack"

"Not a single problem, love the warranty and ease of driving."

Good deal for the money!

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

"This car has done and is doing more than we expected.Fun to drive, economical, and not a bad looker. Not the most powerful engine, but we weren't expecting power with a 4 cyl. But for a 4 cyl it does fine."

Deceased Tucson

By on Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"I bought this 2011 Tucson on 4th of July 2010. The only reason I bought this vehicle coz its a crossover & claimed to give 23 mpg in city & minimum 28 in Hwy. We've a small baby & wanted something high rise & spacious car to accomdate baby stuff & it worked well for all that. But I was highly disappointed with the fact that it would hardly give 18 mpg in city. I drive around in LA & believe me this car is not a gas saver in crowded cities but defintely a gas saved compared to Honda CRV 2010. Anyway, just 2 weeks ago when I was on my way to work I got hit by a speeding car on the passenger side & all the side air bags deployed. My car was slighlty lifted up in the air for few milli seconds on the passenger side at the time of impact & fell back. Thank God, it did not toppled. I some how managed & got out of the car had a struggle a bit with door as it wouldn't open. I did not get hurt & was absolutelty alrite. The driver of the car was hurt by the airbags on his wheel. My car was deemed total loss. This car saved my life but this time I will go for a different car just coz of the mileage. If this car could give the advertised mpg then without any questions I would again go for this car. The reason Hyundai deserves only 1 OverALL rating due to misleading adverstments of MPG. Still on look out for a new car.."

Satisfactory

By on Monday, June 01, 2015

"I like most everything about it except it does not have the power of my 2010 Tucson. My 2014 labors on slight hills. You can feel it laboring. The backup camera does not beep when getting close to something. It is the perfect size for me. Lots of cargo room. Comfortable seats. Nice color interior. Overall I like it except for the lack of power on hills."

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals