2009 Hyundai Tucson

Based on 348 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"The car is a good value. However, gas mileage is poor at 16-18 MPG overall, although better if strict Highway. The AM radio is a piece of junk so if you like news or sports, you'll need to get an XM unit. Hopefully both have improved for 2010."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Friday, March 12, 2010

"I have owned many cars in my life. This Tucson has been the best. It handles well on long trips, purrs along the highways, & is great for the average daily commute. The ability to haul things has come in handy (moving people & stuff), yet I still have a small vehicle to manuver into small places. It is like having a small truck & a nice car. The only thing that could make it better is a few more miles to the gallon. When I drive using the cruise control & keep my speed at 65 or so, the MPG are excellent. In the city (& when I drive faster), it drops quickly. By far, I feel the safest in this vehicle than many others I have owned. It gets to up to speed quickly & responds easily. It looks sharp & sporty, too. The maintenance is low - gas, oil, tires, & you are good to go. For the price, it can't be beat!"

Safety First

By on Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"This Vehicle for it's size is one of the safest vehicle's i have ever owned. The traction control system is wonderful for driving on snow and Ice. To be able to pop it in four wheel drive @ 65 miles an hour w/o damaging anything is a life saver literally. I personally put safety first above all else but so far the performance is great. I do all preventive maintenance myself as i graduated from diesel mechanics. The only complaint I have is the washer on the oil pan, it needs to be replaced to often."

Excellent value for the price

By on Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"I have owned this vehicle for over 4 years and it has never given me any trouble. It is the most comfortable SUV I have ever driven. The fuel economy is comparable to the best in its class. I've driven it on snowy conditions and it handles very well."

Good vehicle for the $

By on Monday, February 22, 2010

"Bought new August, 2006. Too top heavy for wife; teenage daughter inherited it. SUV gas milage; ok performance; have replaced 3 sets of headlights and 1 set of fog lights (just the bulbs for all, housings fine). Also had to replace the brake light sensor 4 times (the ESC OFF light came on, even when switch was on. (dealer did for free under warranty all 4 times) I fit good in back seat (5'11, 284 lbs). 4x4 stable in snow."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals