2009 Hyundai Tucson

Based on 348 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Love my Tucson

By on Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"Have had my '06 Tucson Limited V6 for 2.5 years and I absolutely love it. Had some door dings repaired and got a Kia Sportage as a rental for a few days. Made me love my Tucson even MORE. The engine power is great and the gas mileage is great; better than others that I've read in reviews. I get 21 and 24 mpg with 26K miles, but I have added fuel injector cleaner and I'm not a heavy accelerator; that may be helping. I haven't had a single mechanical problem at all. No air noise, CD player is great, great hauling ability--just like having a small truck!! My only disappointment is the leather--it is too stiff and the perforations in it collect crumbs when I eat in my car!! Checked on getting a new car and couldn't find the value with the amenities anywhere. All in all...great car and would definitely recommend it to friends."

Hard to find better than the Tucson

By on Sunday, March 2, 2008

"I leased the brand new '05 V6 GLS model 3 years ago, traded my Toyota 4Runner. Tucson's a more comfortable, smoother ride. Great seats, I feel refreshed after long drives. Been up and down both US coasts and many trips in between, various terrains. Completely reliable! Routine maintenance at dealerships in 4 states, no problems. Bought tires at 39k. That's it. Lease is almost up and I've been heavily car shopping, researching, test driving. I can't find anything to beat my Tucson! I want pre-owned. Rav4 seats are awful, louder road noise, no std side and rear airbags, plus Rav and the CRV are pricey. If you're looking for very good reliability ratings, recommended by professional reviewers, safety, adequate space, comfortable interior and design, decent price and gas mileage (the 4cyl), compared to all the rest of the makes out there, Tucson wins. Decided to buy it after the lease. Just wish the V6 gas mileage was better (16-23). Typical for V6 SUV's. Other than that, my research has resold me on my Tucson. Go for it."

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"I just bought a Tuscon Limited and so far I love it. Got Alpine Frost color and everyone thinks it is beautiful. The AC works great. In 100 degree weather, it only takes about a minute for the car to get cool. Outstanding value."

Most enjoyable car I've ever owned - and reliable

By on Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pros: "Cheaper than comparable vehicles to buy."

Cons: "None to mention"

"I've had nearly no expenses outside normal scheduled maintenance and tire/battery replacement. This vehicle is enjoyable to drive, versitile for pleasure or utility use, and economical to operate. Overall, a real winner!!!"

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"This vehicle is graet if you have small children. It has the back seats that recline so on long trips you can lay the seats back and snooze. my car gets about 31 mpgs and that is both city and highway. there is only one complaint and that is the motor size it is a little small to be moving a mid- size SUV."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals