2009 Hyundai Tucson

Based on 335 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Slowly going downhill

By on Sunday, June 20, 2010

"I have had my car for 5 yrs and it only has 50000 miles. I had the transmission replaced 4000 miles ago and now it dies every time I come to a complete stop, and the dealership is always a headache to deal with. I will never buy a Hyundai again due to the problems I have had with this one."

Would buy another

By on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Very comfortable to ride in. A lot of space for storage. The only thing I don't like is there is something weird that goes on with the CD player from time to time; it buzzes, but it's only occasional and i deal with it. Other than that, it's perfect. I will buy another one when it's time for a new vehicle."

Love this car!

By on Friday, March 19, 2010

"This is the second Hyundai I've owned and I can't say enough good things about these cars. The Tucson is the large enough to be able to carry more than a sedan, however still turns on a dime and is extremely easy to handle. I always get compliments about how it look so much more expensive than it is. It's been completely reliable so far. Just love love love it!"

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"The car is a good value. However, gas mileage is poor at 16-18 MPG overall, although better if strict Highway. The AM radio is a piece of junk so if you like news or sports, you'll need to get an XM unit. Hopefully both have improved for 2010."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Friday, March 12, 2010

"I have owned many cars in my life. This Tucson has been the best. It handles well on long trips, purrs along the highways, & is great for the average daily commute. The ability to haul things has come in handy (moving people & stuff), yet I still have a small vehicle to manuver into small places. It is like having a small truck & a nice car. The only thing that could make it better is a few more miles to the gallon. When I drive using the cruise control & keep my speed at 65 or so, the MPG are excellent. In the city (& when I drive faster), it drops quickly. By far, I feel the safest in this vehicle than many others I have owned. It gets to up to speed quickly & responds easily. It looks sharp & sporty, too. The maintenance is low - gas, oil, tires, & you are good to go. For the price, it can't be beat!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals