2009 Hyundai Tucson

Based on 336 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Great Car!

By on Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"I have nearly 100k and have only done routine maintenance on it. This is the most reliable car I've ever owned!! I like it so much that I have turned several friends on to Hyundai. I can't say enough good things :) My next vehicle purchase will be another Hyundai!"

I like it but wouldn't buy another

By on Sunday, February 13, 2011

"I purchased my Tucson brand new in July 2005. I have 142000 miles on it and have never had a major breakdown. (It did leave me stranded on an exit ramp once because one lousy bolt fell off and I was unable to put it into gear.) I have had problems with the door locks since about year 3 on my car. They started locking on their own once in awhlie and it got worse and worse. It's to the point that if I park my car too long my battery drains from the car constantly trying to lock the doors. I don't want to put any money into it because of the high miles on it so for now I will just deal with it. So overall, I can't complain. I've put little money into it besides new tires, brakes and oil changes."

Great vehicle!

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"I bought my Tucson brand new in September 2006 and it is still running perfectly. I went with the 2-wheel drive option, and it handles decently in the snowy/icy New England winters-I think the Electronic Stability Control helps. Currently it only has about 33,000 miles and I have not had any major problems. The only little issue I've had is that the gas tank door was stuck, and I took it to the dealer and had it fixed with no problem. My wife and I drove this car from Arizona to Massachusetts in 2007 and had zero problems with it. I think it lacks power, but I'm not towing anything so it's fine for me. I would like to see a little more pick up though. Overall, I've had a wonderful experience with this vehicle and would consider a new Tucson in the future."

love it

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"I love my Tucson....would never own another 'car'....this is the best vehicle I have ever owned and I am glad to see it's holding it's value!"

Reliable Vehicle

By on Saturday, August 14, 2010

"2006 - Gas milage could be better. Wears tires unevenly. Have 136,000 miles on it (all highway miles) and have replace tires 4 times. The back left tire always wears out first. Have had it aligned, struts / shocks checked always ok. Know two other people who have the same issue. If they fix these two issue, I would consider another Tucson."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals