2008 Hyundai Tucson

Based on 344 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Love my Tucson

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2008

"Have had my '06 Tucson Limited V6 for 2.5 years and I absolutely love it. Had some door dings repaired and got a Kia Sportage as a rental for a few days. Made me love my Tucson even MORE. The engine power is great and the gas mileage is great; better than others that I've read in reviews. I get 21 and 24 mpg with 26K miles, but I have added fuel injector cleaner and I'm not a heavy accelerator; that may be helping. I haven't had a single mechanical problem at all. No air noise, CD player is great, great hauling ability--just like having a small truck!! My only disappointment is the leather--it is too stiff and the perforations in it collect crumbs when I eat in my car!! Checked on getting a new car and couldn't find the value with the amenities anywhere. All in all...great car and would definitely recommend it to friends."

will never buy another hyundai

By on Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Pros: "cheaper than competitors"

Cons: "poor build quality"

"I've owned my car for over 9 years. I have not had any major issues but all the little issues are driving me crazy. The first thing that broke was the ESC in the second year I owned the car. It was fixed under warrenty. Then my CD player broke. It was also replaced under warranty. then 13 months later the new CD player broke and they would not replace it because replacement parts are only under warranty for a year. In year 4 my driver side door handle broke. they would not fix it cuz the bumper to bumper warranty expired. A year later my passenger door handle broke in the exact same way. If current owners look close at their door handles i'm sure most of them will see that the handle is pulling away from the body of the car- aka broken. The left turn signal sticks when it is hot, the motor that switches the vents is broken so I'm stuck in window defrost mode, the shocks to the rear window no longer hold the window up, and a sensor in my seat belt is bad and causes my air bag warning light to be on constantly. Now I know why this car was a few thousand dollars cheaper than its competitors."

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"I just bought a Tuscon Limited and so far I love it. Got Alpine Frost color and everyone thinks it is beautiful. The AC works great. In 100 degree weather, it only takes about a minute for the car to get cool. Outstanding value."

All around great value

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pros: "ride"

"At 77000 miles other than an air bag sensor recall this vehicle has been treated to only periodic maintenance. Replacement of oil filters, Tires and just recently brake pads."

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"This vehicle is graet if you have small children. It has the back seats that recline so on long trips you can lay the seats back and snooze. my car gets about 31 mpgs and that is both city and highway. there is only one complaint and that is the motor size it is a little small to be moving a mid- size SUV."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals