• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2006 Hyundai Tucson

Based on 316 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

Was a proud owner until today

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2014

"Hundai boasts about the quality of their cars. We have been pleased until today. At such low mileage and the engine needs to be replaced!!!! It's ironic that it has happened 8000 miles after our warranty expired. Very unhappy and our next purchase WAS gonna be a Sonata. NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!"

My 2nd tuscon. both excellent. sorry they redesign

By on Saturday, June 07, 2014

Pros: "lot of vehicle for the price"

"Never a problem with either tuscon. could be a little better in city mileage, although highway is much better than expected. Comfortable, smooth ride and good handling. Front wheel drive was sufficient even in snow (even winter 2014)"

bought new, still runs like new, great purchase.

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "great value great for long trips would buy again."

Cons: "22 mpg avg - oil ind has taken fun out of driving."

"bought this car for to and from work (70 miles round trip). outside of normal wear and tear items this vehicle did not need much. comfortable with a lot of usable space in front. easy to reach behind to put stuff in back seat or on flat floor. fold flat rear holds everything i ever needed. awesome dring position. would buy a similar vehicle today if one were available that gets 30 mpg. p.s. when built this good you almost don't need the five year warranty but i'll take it."

Best car ever!

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "Looks, Comfort, Mechanically Perfect, Roomy, . . ."

Cons: "Wish it was smaller, like the Buick Encore."

"I bought this little SUV after rolling my Corolla (for some reason, the smaller the car, the faster I drive). I chose this car for a few reasons. It's good looking, it's a manual, and it was a great price. The only thing I've ever had to replace was the clutch. It went out just after 90K miles. It has 97k miles now. Everything else I replaced was just to baby my car. My friends and family always want to take my car when we go anywhere because it is so roomy and comfortable. I didn't even realize any difference in gas mileage from my Corolla to my Tucson, but that might be because I drove the Corolla like a crazy man. I'm better now, though. My Tucson has tamed me. I am thinking about buying a new car. I don't know why. This car still looks and drives brand new. Another good thing about my Tucson is that everyone I know wants to buy it if/when I sell it. This is my first Hyundai, and if/when I buy another car, I think I'll stick with this brand."

I Luv My Tucson

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "great mileage, fun and easy to drive, built well"

Cons: "absolutely no cons"

"I have owned 2 Hyundai suvs first a Santafe and now s Tucson. I traded the Santafe in on a new tuccson in 2005 and I love this car as much now as the day I drove it off the lot. I get a lot of compliments on it because of its sporty look. It is dependable, gets great gas mileage and for a small suv it can keep up with any suv on the road. On steep grades it is the best car I have ever driven. Hyundai did itself up proud when they came up the Tucson, it is a jewel. If anyone were to ask me what I didn't like about the car, I would have to think about it for even a second, because there isn't one thing I don't like.,Great car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tucson near Honolulu. See local deals