2008 Hyundai Tiburon

Based on 337 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

This has been my favorite car!!! It is awesome!!!

By on Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, no mechanical issues and at 100,000"

Cons: "small back seat and thats all of the cons"

"This is a great car!! I bought it new and it now has 100,000 miles on it but still runs like a champ!! I have never, I repeat never had to take this car into the shop for anything other than standard maintenance, like oil changes etc.. I can not say enough about this car. it has been reliable and fun to drive and actually does really well in snow/ice and bad weather conditions. Sadly We are considering trading it it in as we need a more roomy vehicle but that is the only reason. It is a stylish fun car that performs, what more can you ask for. Hyundai put together a winner with this vehicle and i would buy another one in a minute if it were possible. If you have bigger kids or ride other people in the car the back seat is pretty small so it will hinder you there, but its a sporty car so that is to be expected. If your considering buying this type of car I say BUY IT, you will not be disappointed!!! Thanks Hyundai for a car that served me soooo well for 5 years and never gave me a minutes trouble!"

a sharp car, but.......

By on Monday, April 22, 2013

Pros: "it is a sharp looking car"

Cons: "that check engine light thats expensive to fix"

"not a bad car to drive,looks sharp and comfortable. that all goes out the window when you pay over 2000 dollars in a year and a half and 10,000 miles just to keep the check engine light from coming on. just came back on again!! seems like this light comes on every 5000 miles or so. passenger door lock wont work with the key and the lock makes a squealing sound when unlocking remotely. infinity sound system likes to turn itself on occasionally and many times it will not load a CD. there are some rattles and rumbles when driving but i guess thats normal with age."

Best Value for the Quality

By on Saturday, February 02, 2013

Pros: "Excellent price, fun to drive in the summer."

Cons: "Good Tires are a must."

"I bought this brand new. The quality of this car for the money has been outstanding. The car is extremely reliable for a sporty car and it handles well in the snow with all season high performance tires. All the mechanics of the vehicle have lasted well. The paint job is excellent on this car."

GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY

By on Friday, April 06, 2012

Pros: "GREAT GAS AND PRICE"

Cons: "THEY STOPPED MAKING IT"

"I BOUGHT THE FOUR CYLINDER COUPE BRAND NEW, GREAT ON GAS AND IT STILL CAN GO OVER 120. GENERAL MAINTENANCE NOT MUCH MORE I DO MOST OF MY WORK EXCEPT WHEN I HAD THE TIMING BELT DONE AT THE DEALER, STRESSED THE A/C LINE AND IT STARTED LEAKING, OTHER WISE JUST BATTERIES, OIL CHANGES, TIRES, ETC. AND WHEN IS TIME TO PUT MONEY IN IT YOU CAN NOT GET AS GOOD LOOKING RELIABLE CAR FOR THE MONEY"

Great Sporty Coupe

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "great coupe fun to drive"

Cons: "should have more power"

"My Parents bought me a Tiburon GT Sport for my 16th birthday and at first i was a little disapointed since i had always wanted a new model Honda Civic SI, but after driving the Tiburon i changed my mind. I love the Tiburon and would recommend it to anyone who wants a sporty coupe. Everywhere i go it's a head turner and people are always surprised when they find out it is a Hyundai. When it comes time to trade, i will definitely be looking at the Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tiburon near Honolulu. See local deals