2008 Hyundai Tiburon

Based on 322 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Great car for the money

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "great value for the money, dependable, sporty"

Cons: "very little rear seat leg room"

"The car is a great value for the money. It is very reliable. The front seats are comfortable, not much room in the back seats, trunk is generally big enough and if not you can always flip down the rear seat. It is pretty sporty and the looks are very nice. The power is adequate but the car is still relatively economical even with the V6. The suspension is relatively stiff. You definitely feel the road but not necessarily in a harsh way. It handles well. In general this has been a great car for me and now my daughter for the last 3 years. No real problems, just regular maintenance."

My 2nd Tiburon. 2004 & 2007. Both were excellentma

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "Exceptional price for fun, sporty, dependal car"

Cons: "Leather poor quality, thin. Did not wear well."

"Tiburon 2004 absolutely no maintenance except regular oil changes. Hail damage was reason for trade to a 2007 Tiburon. Now at 52,000 miles I have had brake work. Nothing serious. Leather seats have not held up well. That's only complaint with these vehicles. Not roomy headroom if you are very tall. I am 5'5" female so not a problem here. Small rear seats but remember you're driving a sports car! Would purchase another one if they were still in production."

I love this car!

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

"I love this car, unfortunately my third and last Tiburon (1998; 2003 and 2008). The replacement is a beautiful car as well but up here in snow country I need front wheel drive. When I go to replace this one I'm not certain what I will end up with. Yes, it is small but I haven't had a problem with two car seats in the back both rear and forward facing. Lots of "stuff" fits in the car, can split the back seat so one side is down to fit even more stuff. Sad they will no longer make these cars!"

Fun sporty car

By on Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pros: "Fun to Drive"

Cons: "cd/casset premium sound system, cold AC"

"car shows some wear to the paint on spoiler, would not take much to remove it and have it re-painted, drivers side door handles needs repair, other than that its a very sound, fun car to drive, we just need to fine a small truck for he weather in Maine, Car was purchased in Va had only been diven in ME for 1 1/2yrs no rust"

great an reliable car.

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "stylish, fun to drive, body kits look amazing"

Cons: "as mileage, hooking up a sound system was a pain,"

"I wasnt looking into import cars because ive always had muscle. This one caught my eye. The transmission (6spd) was a bit clunky but I got used to it. The hp wasnt thst great but with a bit of money an a body kit (sc-5) it is a beautiful an very fast car. I run 11.3 in a quarter which is plenty fast for me. I get people asking me all the time, what kind of car is that? Always getting honks an thumbs up while on the beach. My true opinion of the car....its reliable, can take a beating an for 5 years was my daily driver. Nothing major replaced. Regular maintenance, kept everything smooth. Only problem was a the tps (throttle position sensor) needed to be replaced 3 times in 7 years. Thats really my only complant. I love this car!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Tiburon near Honolulu. See local deals